PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

RSD Ozzie's new book "Physical game". Thread Tools Search Thread
12-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Cassx

Anyone looked at this?

I downloaded it yesterday and had a quick look through.

Like a lot of PU products, it follows the "bash the scene" story. It says routine game was the "dark days" and then gives PU advice you could get off your uncle, like 1. be persistent, 2. assume attraction, 3. don't go out with the sole intention of getting laid.

It's like a book on abs exercises debunking them electric abs belts and then giving you 100 obvious abs exercises you could learn just by going the gym. They're basically saying all PU is shit and framing uncle type advice in clever terms.

Read it for the bits it says on why early PU was weird. It's sort of like 60s stuff, to a guy that's not been into PU it's obvious stuff, but to a PU zombie, it sort of snapps you out of it. A "remedy" as Ssandro said once in a post.

12-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Gambler Homeless Game

Bag ladies are great for social circle game.

12-21-2010, 05:21 AM
Cassx

Just wasted another hour and a half of my day off finishing it off. Fuck over 200 pages it could've been done in 25.

Fuck, also, now I am accutely aware of how to recognise "mental masterbation" thanks to you guy's on PUA hate, I'd say 80% of it falls into this category.

I think the sad truth is you could just go on a few nights out and get the balls to ask maybe 3-4 "naturals" what they do and you'd easily surpass what's written in a book like this. Granted, some good points but fuck over 200 pages and money for what you could essentially just figure out yourself or by asking others. And to think some pay $3k for this in a bootcamp!

12-21-2010, 06:10 AM
evilvalle
Banned

Its funny that Ozzie (ox) used routines from "the dark days" to even get anywhere in this shit.

Fucking RSD doing everything to brainwash their customers to:
1. HATE all other companies
2. Keep them stuck in the RSD lingo

12-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassx View Post
Anyone looked at this?

I downloaded it yesterday and had a quick look through.

Like a lot of PU products, it follows the "bash the scene" story. It says routine game was the "dark days" and then gives PU advice you could get off your uncle, like 1. be persistent, 2. assume attraction, 3. don't go out with the sole intention of getting laid.

It's like a book on abs exercises debunking them electric abs belts and then giving you 100 obvious abs exercises you could learn just by going the gym. They're basically saying all PU is shit and framing uncle type advice in clever terms.

Read it for the bits it says on why early PU was weird. It's sort of like 60s stuff, to a guy that's not been into PU it's obvious stuff, but to a PU zombie, it sort of snapps you out of it. A "remedy" as Ssandro said once in a post.

If routines really were the "dark days" like they say, then they should give every person who took a bootcamp during that time a refund.

12-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Cassx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

If routines really were the "dark days" like they say, then they should give every person who took a bootcamp during that time a refund.
That's what I thought too. It's a bit of an unbelievably foolish thing for a company to say. Imagine Nike coming out and saying all its products circa 2002-05 were a load of shit that didn't work. The share price would plumit.

They're basically saying all PU was shit and then replacing it with common sense bullshit like don't care what others think of you, assume she'll be attracted to you, and don't go out with a serious intention to get laid. And this is supposed to be some bid "epitome" ha ha!

It's probably a good book to read just to help you on to debunking PU theories as a lot of it does just that. They probably copied some of these arguments off this site.

12-21-2010, 01:03 PM
OutingtheBS

Quote:
It's a bit of an unbelievably foolish thing for a company to say. Imagine Nike coming out and saying all its products circa 2002-05 were a load of shit that didn't work. The share price would plumit.

This business model seems to have worked well for david D from what I've read.

12-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Abou Diaby

The dark old days haven't left. They substituted routines with inner game bullshit which is also from way, way back.

- TheTruth22
12-21-2010, 04:29 PM
youtube

i read 3 pages. couldn't read more

12-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Asymmetry

I've read the entire book. Let me first say that he repeats his statements constantly and has a bunch of filler bull shit (such as explaining learning styles). In the end it's just like Sixty's book except with some RSD principles to it. If you want to get a one night stand or laid fast, you just have to be physical, take risks, and don't seek approval.

I'm glad that physical game shit is coming out though. I don't know why people stop at kisses or phone numbers. Go all the way if you can. Ozzie is a old, weird, non pretty boy dancer so this book definitely has legitimacy to it.

12-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Two Step

Yeah Its pretty repetitive. I read it a few monthes ago, and really enjoyed it as motivation. Some of the exercises in their will get you to feel alot more comfortable talking to girls

but it could be covered alot quicker

Basically what to take away is to not be afraid to get physical with girls. You wont get a 1 nighter by simply talking to her. Think of how you've ever reved up one of your girlfriends. did you stand normal talking distance and tell her about your x lesbian girlfriend or ask her if guys lies alot...

Nope...you started touching her

12-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Vagina
Banned

Quote:
2. assume attraction

your pretty much fucked if you go by this...........assuming attraction is the dumbest shit ever. because once you find out that 90% of girls dont want you virgins, you are fucked.

12-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Two Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina View Post
your pretty much fucked if you go by this...........assuming attraction is the dumbest shit ever. because once you find out that 90% of girls dont want you virgins, you are fucked.
Assuming attraction doesnt mean automatically molesting the girl.

It means just what it says, assuming the girl is going to be attracted you. If you walk up assuming shes not gonna like you or that you have to sing and dance for her.your gonna come off like a pussy

A so called virgin will have trouble doing this because he has nothing to go off. If youve never been burnt by a stove, your not gonna assume its gonna burn you.

I think better advice would be just knowing your a worthwhile person

12-22-2010, 03:06 AM
EatCakeAndDie

I DON'T CARE IF SHE SCREAMS AND CRIES WHEN I PUT MY PENIS INSIDE OF HER, IAM ASSUMING ATTRACTION MOTHERFUCKR!!!!!!!!

12-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Cassx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Step View Post
Assuming attraction doesnt mean automatically molesting the girl.

It means just what it says, assuming the girl is going to be attracted you. If you walk up assuming shes not gonna like you or that you have to sing and dance for her.your gonna come off like a pussy

A so called virgin will have trouble doing this because he has nothing to go off. If youve never been burnt by a stove, your not gonna assume its gonna burn you.

I think better advice would be just knowing your a worthwhile person
Right on. In psychology (and common sense) there's a distinction between global and something they call "domain-specific" self-esteem. If you think you're good at tenis, you might not think you're good at cooking. And if you think you are good at something, of course you'll assume something positive. RSD stole it off this book - www.gaychubbydating.com But this is a concept that existed in psychology for years and something anyone with an ounce of common sense could figure out for himself.

The whole book could've been good if it had been sent to a decent editor who would've chopped it down to 150 pages max and given it an ISBN. I'm always suspicious of books like this that don't get a proper publishing. Why would RSD deprive it of this? Seems strange.

Thing that worries me is their teachings are just common sense and guys are paying $3k for what they could learn just by going out.

12-22-2010, 06:08 AM
PokerFace

Assuming attraction is just mental masturbation. Doesnt change your results that much.

I wont read the book. Mainly because PUA is shitty mental masturbation obv but also because I dont like ozzie since he said on transformations, that you should treat a girl like a retard.

12-22-2010, 06:45 AM
Cassx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
Assuming attraction is just mental masturbation. Doesnt change your results that much.

I wont read the book. Mainly because PUA is shitty mental masturbation obv but also because I dont like ozzie since he said on transformations, that you should treat a girl like a retard.
I wouldn't "read" it. I skimmed it and downloaded it on a torrent.

I think the value in it is that all the best advice (the so-called 5%) is just common sense. It's unbelievable how guys spend 3 years learning this stuff when they could just sit down with their friends and get this so-called 5% off them.

If you look at PU adverts in the last two years they'll notice they are concentrating on the guys with no skills whatsoever, not guys that want to improve/guys that are greedy (look at the testimonies at the end of the Ozzie book - they're funny). The reason is that IMHO the 5% of stuff that does work is just common sense that people who are already good would already know. That especially applies to RSD who don't teach anything technical like NLP or evolutionary psychology. I'm sure this shit could help you improve your self-confidence/concentrate on those areas of your self-concept that could help you get laid, but guys, save your time and money and ask your friends instead.

12-22-2010, 09:22 AM
PokerFace

But seriously, are there really guys who arent autistic, who dont know the 5%?
Everyone knows, that you have to somehow approach a girl to be able to get her.
Everyone knows, that confidence is cool.
Everyone would rather be non needy.

But the problem is, that the basic advice just works, when you allready are somehow cool and look ok. And no PUA book will help you to be more normal, or to look better. No PUA book will help you to have a better mindset, they only talk about the importance of mindset, but they dont have an effectve way to change it.

Thats why people search for PUA products. They are just too ugly and to socially awkward to get girls with the normal way. This makes it seem, that there is some secret. Some routine, or state or shit. But saying, that they just have to approach and its a numbers game, wont help many guys either.

I think everyone knows the 5% common sense advice. Also many naturals get laid, although they disregard even the most basic rules of social behaviour. I think reading this stuff is always a waste of time. I will rather spend my time in the gym, or the taning salon or will play some PLO highstakes and make some money...

12-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Abou Diaby

He talks about fundamentals. That's the 5% common sense shit like be confident, approach and get physical. Most of us learned this during junior highschool.

- TheTruth22

12-22-2010, 02:36 PM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina View Post
For once i agree with Vag, assumptions cause mistakes. It's easy to tell if she's attracted. Pay attention to her facial expression and how she responds to kino.

12-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Cassx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
But seriously, are there really guys who arent autistic, who dont know the 5%?
Everyone knows, that you have to somehow approach a girl to be able to get her.
Everyone knows, that confidence is cool.
Everyone would rather be non needy.

But the problem is, that the basic advice just works, when you allready are somehow cool and look ok. And no PUA book will help you to be more normal, or to look better. No PUA book will help you to have a better mindset, they only talk about the importance of mindset, but they dont have an effectve way to change it.

Thats why people search for PUA products. They are just too ugly and to socially awkward to get girls with the normal way. This makes it seem, that there is some secret. Some routine, or state or shit. But saying, that they just have to approach and its a numbers game, wont help many guys either.

I think everyone knows the 5% common sense advice. Also many naturals get laid, although they disregard even the most basic rules of social behaviour. I think reading this stuff is always a waste of time. I will rather spend my time in the gym, or the taning salon or will play some PLO highstakes and make some money...
True true true.

I think it's the same with most PU stuff, it can look good on paper but it doesn't actually help you in the real world.

You really just need to go out and meet people.

For me personally, some of it did help to be honest, stuff like relax, imagine that she's imagining you as attractive, don't be scared to think in erotic terms, stuff like that, but I've been into the whole "common sense" side of psychology long before RSD got into it. I suppose if it's to help you, you just need to find the answers yourself as you'll have a whole seperate set of behaviors. But then again, just go out, that's what works for normal people who have never read PU stuff.

12-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Cassx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPoonMonger View Post
For once i agree with Vag, assumptions cause mistakes. It's easy to tell if she's attracted. Pay attention to her facial expression and how she responds to kino.
Again, saying "assume" is very general and likely to be unhelpful. Before I read anything about this "assume attraction" I read something fairly similar in psychology called the "looking-glass self" by a philosopher called Charles Cooley which is more specific. To be honest I've found that helpful but just saying "assume attraction" is a bit neither here nor there. Remember though, just fucking go out regularly and you won't need any of this stuff.

12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Abou Diaby

Assuming attraction does sound pretty tarded. That's no different than the stuff about being the prize and being alpha. However, knowing that you have a shot with every woman you meet is not a bad thing. Think of it as the opposite of believing girls are out of your league. That's a bad thing no matter how you look at it.

- TheTruth22
12-25-2010, 05:59 AM
Laces

All this "kino" stuff always sounded really weird to me.
I generally wait until the girls comfortable enough to touch me to be honest,works fine.

And this "assume attraction" is a bit strange too,just be friendly and polite and banter her a bit.

12-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Epifanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry View Post
I've read the entire book. Let me first say that he repeats his statements constantly and has a bunch of filler bull shit .
Something they learned from Tolle-bro.

12-25-2010, 10:37 AM
MrShit

Why do you guys keep reading PU literature?

12-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Epifanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
because they're still puafags deep inside

12-26-2010, 01:25 PM
KillBabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifanny View Post
because they're still puafags deep inside
HAhahahahaaaaaa

Fagbags!!!

12-27-2010, 02:12 AM
youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
thats why i read 3 pages.
i was reading and getting bored and then asked myself do i really need this?

12-27-2010, 06:35 AM
Chaxi

Saying "assume attraction" is more about saying "stop assuming she can't be attracted to you the way you are", which is what most unconfident guys do. And why they look for magic pills.

Going in assuming it will go well doesn't mean you should blind yourself. It's more about stopping worrying, going in and seeing what happens. And if she doesn't like you, who cares.

Tags
PokerFace > Ozzie, pokerface = smart + non-asian, Vagina = autistic homosexual from germany