PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

How long can you fuck for on average? Thread Tools Search Thread
12-16-2010, 03:58 AM
CHODEMASTER

I usually fuck a girl for about 50 min before i bust a nut ...I then relax for 15-20min, eat a power bar or turkey sandwitch before I resume fucking for another 40-60 min.. If I really like fucking the girl I sleep over for 2-3 hours before I fuck for another 20-30min. This does not include 20 min of cunilingus.

I have also started fucking black girls because many white girls can not last longer then 20 min. Black and hispanic girls have larger pussies and can fuck for as long you want.

I dont know If this is normal or simular to other guys, but the reason I can go so long is that my penis has become desensitized from constant masterbation....Is this normal?...How long do guys fuck for on average?...If i fuck for more then 50min a day will I have a heart attack when i'm 50?

12-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Gambler Homeless Game

I am thinking of giving Holiday cheer to whoever will let me stay in their garage.

12-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHODEMASTER View Post
I usually fuck a girl for about 50 min before i bust a nut ...I then relax for 15-20min, eat a power bar or turkey sandwitch before I resume fucking for another 40-60 min.. If I really like fucking the girl I sleep over for 2-3 hours before I fuck for another 20-30min. This does not include 20 min of cunilingus.

I have also started fucking black girls because many white girls can not last longer then 20 min. Black and hispanic girls have larger pussies and can fuck for as long you want.

I dont know If this is normal or simular to other guys, but the reason I can go so long is that my penis has become desensitized from constant masterbation....Is this normal?...How long do guys fuck for on average?...If i fuck for more then 50min a day will I have a heart attack when i'm 50?

Damn boy, are you training to do a triathlon with ?

I wouldn't want to fuck for that long anymore. That's too much work. When I was young I used to do that shit, but no mas. I do 15 minutes, take a break, then another 5 and I'm done.

Whether I fuck for 20 minutes or 2 hours, I still get the same end result, so I take the option with less work, so I can move on with my day.

12-16-2010, 09:29 AM
gerad

Gerads daily wisdom

People with arthritus problems have to switch positions every 20-30 seconds.

12-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Vibe

I used to average around 45 minutes, but with some focus I average 25 minutes today. Except for first thing in the morning, when I have a 10 minute "hair-trigger".

I used to think having sex for 90 minutes non-stop was great but I found, even at half that length, many girls felt insecure about their performance because it took me so long to finish.

Today 20-30 minutes is fine. She has several orgasms and we both are happy.

My best trick is not stamina, but my lack of a refractory period. I can stay hard immediately after ejaculation. At most it takes 5 minutes to get an erection after ejaculation. When using non-condom birth control, I can ejaculate and keep having sex. That's really fun.

Unfortunately, you can only eliminate your refractory period by masturbating to beyond orgasm before you are old enough to actually ejaculate, so it's not a skill you can learn once you become a teen. I admit, I was a horny little bastard.

Honestly, stamina doesn't matter. If you only last a minute, you still have hands and a mouth, so use them. I try and never leave the bed without giving my lover at least one big orgasm to keep her purring, and it doesn't matter which body part I use to do it.

12-16-2010, 09:53 AM
The Hover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe View Post
I used to average around 45 minutes, but with some focus I average 25 minutes today. Except for first thing in the morning, when I have a 10 minute "hair-trigger".

I used to think having sex for 90 minutes non-stop was great but I found, even at half that length, many girls felt insecure about their performance because it took me so long to finish.

My best trick is not stamina, but my lack of a refractory period. I can stay hard immediately after ejaculation. At most it takes 5 minutes to get an erection after ejaculation. When using non-condom birth control, I can ejaculate and keep having sex. That's really fun.

Unfortunately, you can only eliminate your refractory period by masturbating to beyond orgasm before you are old enough to actually ejaculate, so it's not a skill you can learn once you become a teen. I admit, I was a horny little bastard.

Honestly, stamina doesn't matter. If you only last a minute, you still have hands and a mouth, so use them. I try and never leave the bed without giving my lover at least one big orgasm to keep her purring, and it doesn't matter which body part I use to do it.

How big is your winky

12-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Vibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hover View Post
How big is your winky
LOL.

Microscopic.

I need to have sex with multiple women only as it takes one to pull it out of my body while the other girl rubs herself all over it. A harem by necessity. ;-)

12-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHODEMASTER View Post
If i fuck for more then 50min a day will I have a heart attack when i'm 50?

WTF? No, of course not. Sexercise is an awesome way to stay in shape.

12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe View Post

12-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Lefty

Sex with condoms fucken blows, I dont feel anything which is why I prefer blow jobs

I can't cum when I'm drunk

12-20-2010, 08:49 PM
asian alpha fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

LOL

12-22-2010, 05:53 AM
masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
which is why I prefer blow jobs
Do you spit or swallow?

12-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Vibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
Hey sailor. What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this? Did you see the fight outside?

12-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Vibe

Quote:
Sex with condoms fucken blows, I dont feel anything which is why I prefer blow jobs

Maybe you should get Erika to help you with your fapping. Or is it tapping? I always get them confused.

12-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Vibe

Quote:

One more point, while sex with condoms definitely sucks, STDs suck more, as do unexpected babies, I'm told. Yet to say you feel NOTHING, you have a few potential problems:

1) Having sex with a loose, floppy vagina is like throwing a pencil down a mine shaft. Stop dating fat sluts, that will reduce the wizard sleeves in your bed.

2) You have a tiny pecker. Sorry dude. You should probably kill Erika and then yourself. Life is not worth living.

3) A combination of #1 & 2. You should kill Erika and yourself anyways, just to be sure.

12-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Zipfelmütze

Quote:
Even after they brutalized your ass?

12-22-2010, 09:34 AM
AdamLambert

^ ROFL WTF!

12-22-2010, 10:10 AM
onenatural

12-26-2010, 11:03 PM
KillBabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipfelmütze View Post
Even after they brutalized your ass?

By the way I see why people are scared of clowns now look at his avatar. Couldn't walk around me on Hollowee. I would immediately become confrontational.

Whoop D'ere it is!

12-27-2010, 07:17 AM
BigDaddyDangleDown
Banned

How ever long it takes my girl to get off with me. Usually like 7-10 mins coz I'm that damned good

12-27-2010, 07:39 PM
getupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
Do you spit or swallow?
lol

Tags
chodemaster = epic dhv fail, CHODEMASTER and Gambler = hobo buddies, CHODEMASTER JUST DEMONSTRATED HIGH VALUE