IMA STUD. POF Profile Thread Tools Search Thread
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
babyfacemarine

09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
babyfacemarine

I get messages all the timer! this is just the last hour

09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
MiscLegend

How many did you message, compared to how many message you first?

Be honest as well.

09-05-2013, 03:56 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiscLegend View Post
How many did you message, compared to how many message you first?

Be honest as well.
i wrote them all first but ive been on here loike 30 min. just checked time. Theyll write me soon.

09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
MiscLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfacemarine View Post
i wrote them all first but ive been on here loike 30 min. just checked time. Theyll write me soon.
Why did you message some of the fat girls on there?

09-05-2013, 03:58 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiscLegend View Post
Why did you message some of the fat girls on there?

just to see how many people would write me back

09-05-2013, 04:21 PM
AMOG

Quote:
I get messages all the timer! this is just the last hour
Not buying it. Just like your laugh tracks shit stand-up comedy.

09-05-2013, 04:22 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
Not buying it. Just like your laugh tracks shit stand-up comedy.

why u so mean to me man?

09-05-2013, 04:27 PM
AMOG

Quote:
why u so mean to me man?
It's too late to extend the olive branch, my friend.

09-05-2013, 04:32 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
It's too late to extend the olive branch, my friend.

i post all ur pics of me to facebook. thats for that tho

09-05-2013, 04:37 PM
AMOG

Quote:
i post all ur pics of me to facebook. thats for that tho
Good to hear! The leaves are falling from the trees and another summer is coming to an end. I see big changes for you ahead...2014 is gonna be your year!

09-05-2013, 04:39 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Good to hear! The leaves are falling from the trees and another summer is coming to an end. I see big changes for you ahead...2014 is gonna be your year!
thanks man.

09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
AMOG

Quote:
thanks man.
Oh? You are MOST WELCOME!

Enjoy your time here!

09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Oh? You are MOST WELCOME!

Enjoy your time here!
u scurrin me bruh

09-05-2013, 04:49 PM
The Janitor

Listen to me cunt stop fucking posting here you fucking cunt head shit piece of worthless shit. You fucking piece of worthless shit fuckhead.

09-05-2013, 04:50 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
Listen to me cunt stop fucking posting here you fucking cunt head shit piece of worthless shit. You fucking piece of worthless shit fuckhead.
why man?

09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Incelftw

I was just on pof browsing random whores...clicked one profile of a 42yr old women...and in her dislikes she wrote:

You're bald (sorry, I'm just not attracted to baldies)

Dem feels

09-05-2013, 06:33 PM
BooRadley
Banned

What a fucking jaw.

09-05-2013, 06:46 PM
LMSghost

We will take your pics and make a POF profile if you keep this up.

09-05-2013, 06:49 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMSghost View Post
youll take the worst pics of me out there and sabatage me u mean

09-05-2013, 07:29 PM
AMOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMSghost View Post
Legit. Your fake profile that I made with your "good pics" (LOL) had NO interest. Even when I messaged average-looking women with "Hey, wanna go out for coffee/drinks?" I would either get NO REPLY or NOT INTERESTED and a couple of women made fun of your bandana/wearing your hat backwards like skatepunk even though your in your 30s (no surprise there also: wearing bandana = women know you're bald). I got so fucking bored of it becasue it was so dead that I abandoned it.

For some reason you came to Shitty Advice thinking that everyone here is a fool. Remember your first week threads? Granted, lots of FAGCELS like you and legit morons here but many of us are not incel and not stupid and not poor and not gonna fall for "your act" that has made you HATED! literally across the internet. Keep trying to fraud us like you fraud your youtube viewers and things will only get worse.

BTW: Where's all the laughter coming from in this vid???

09-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Genetics

Why are you losers mean to this guy anyway?

Guaranteed he looks better bald then any of you haircels

Good bone structure, just autistic.

09-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Genetic Recombination

Location: Turning into a fat fuck. I still get rejected by streetwalkers.

Quote:
Legit. Your fake profile that I made with your "good pics" (LOL) had NO interest. Even when I messaged average-looking women with "Hey, wanna go out for coffee/drinks?" I would either get NO REPLY or NOT INTERESTED and a couple of women made fun of your bandana/wearing your hat backwards like skatepunk even though your in your 30s (no surprise there also: wearing bandana = women know you're bald). I got so fucking bored of it becasue it was so dead that I abandoned it.

For some reason you came to Shitty Advice thinking that everyone here is a fool. Remember your first week threads? Granted, lots of FAGCELS like you and legit morons here but many of us are not incel and not stupid and not poor and not gonna fall for "your act" that has made you HATED! literally across the internet. Keep trying to fraud us like you fraud your youtube viewers and things will only get worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D52wuSy1oD8
Laugh track? Oh geez.

09-05-2013, 07:32 PM
BooRadley
Banned

AMOG is jealous of BFM's jawsthetics.

09-05-2013, 07:35 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D52wuSy1oD8
and yet u never provided proof of using my pics on a dating site. screen shots pls? link to profile?

09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
AMOG

Quote:
and yet u never provided proof of using my pics on a dating site. screen shots pls? link to profile?
I just checked it. I haven't been there in months. I put your profile in a major metropolitan area and I'll be honest with you that you did get a handful of pageviews from women. And I'll admit that I am most surprised that ANY women have actually met you in person.

But you know how many messages you got in the past few months? ZERO. Good-looking guys get several messages from women on the daily. You got none. What does that tell you?

Go ahead and believe whatever you and your fellow loozer, social-outcaste friends like movieman or whatever makes you happy. But quit trying to fraud SA.

FIH! FEH! FIH! FRAUD!!!

09-05-2013, 07:55 PM
BooRadley
Banned

AMOG = jealous.

Look at this fucking jaw, chin combo:

09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
I just checked it. I haven't been there in months. I put your profile in a major metropolitan area and I'll be honest with you that you did get a handful of pageviews from women. And I'll admit that I am most surprised that ANY women have actually met you in person.

But you know how many messages you got in the past few months? ZERO. Good-looking guys get several messages from women on the daily. You got none. What does that tell you?

Go ahead and believe whatever you and your fellow loozer, social-outcaste friends like movieman or whatever makes you happy. But quit trying to fraud SA.

FIH! FEH! FIH! FRAUD!!!
post the link to it moron. bet u wont cuz it doesnt exist!!!! im gettin hella messages on pof right now so i know ur lying brah

09-05-2013, 08:07 PM
AMOG

Quote:
post the link to it moron. bet u wont cuz it doesnt exist!!!! im gettin hella messages on pof right now so i know ur lying brah
Not gonna post a link. How fast would you try to get my ip banned if I did? Everything in your profile is normal (which in itself makes it a lie! ). I just wanted to see if my opinion was so off base about your ugly face or not. Its non-conclusive as I really didn't try and it is too depressing to even PRETEND TO BE YOU. God only knows how you manage to make it thru the day.

Lying is really not my thing, being vicious is. I used the pic that you said was handsome as your profile pic. It covers up your diseased skull. Of course messaging a hundred girls will get you 20 or so replies back. Most of those uggos are almost as starved for attention as you are incredibly!

What the fuck happened to your nose? You are lacking the nasal bridge of a human? Is your nose a screw-on like Michael Jackson's nose was? Something is severely damaged & unnatural in appearance in the between-the-eyes indentation and lower alar cartilages of your nose? Was it broken and reconstructed in the dark?

09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
babyfacemarine

Quote:
Not gonna post a link. How fast would you try to get my ip banned if I did? Everything in your profile is normal (which in itself makes it a lie! ). I just wanted to see if my opinion was so off base about your ugly face or not. Its non-conclusive as I really didn't try and it is too depressing to even PRETEND TO BE YOU. God only knows how you manage to make it thru the day.

Lying is really not my thing, being vicious is. I used the pic that you said was handsome as your profile pic. It covers up your diseased skull. Of course messaging a hundred girls will get you 20 or so replies back. Most of those uggos are almost as starved for attention as you are incredibly!

What the fuck happened to your nose? You are lacking the nasal bridge of a human? Is your nose a screw-on like Michael Jackson's nose was? Something is severely damaged & unnatural in appearance in the between-the-eyes indentation and lower alar cartilages of your nose? Was it broken and reconstructed in the dark?

ur an asshole.