PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Why do people fuck with me? Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
11-18-2010, 06:41 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


I cant believe I am going to say this, because I hate pua terms as they sound really gay......I get "amogged" by everyone, especially friends. EVERY PERSON I MEET, WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR OF MEETING THEM, THE INSULTS AND JOKES START PILING ON!!!! It really pisses me off because I stand up for myself and tell them to cut the shit and they dont. I try to be non reactive and ignore them yet that still does not work!!! I have even tried insulting them back, that usually makes things the worse, so i have stopped that. I even fought a guy and beat the shit out of him, but a few months later, when he apologized and shit and we became friends again, he started doing the same thing (roasting me) Like I said guys, I am 100% sure that I am giving off some sort of vibe of weakness or something else that makes people do this to me. I think I was born with a " I can be fucked with" personality type. It is not just one person, it is everyone I meet. People just team up on me. Everyone I meet and in every social group I enter, i am the one being attacked (jokes, people talk shit about me, and people verbally put me on the spot.) It is so depressing, and because I have tried everything including the stuff I showed above, i have lost hope and am thinking on giving up on life by locking myself in my house, and not socializing with any human being ever again! I need to find the key that will unlock this for me, and stop allowing me to be the target of everyones jokes. I am in a very special situation, this keeps happening only to me and no one else in my social circle. I have switched many social groups and everyone is treating me in a very similar way. So its definitely the way I'm acting, I have tried talking deeper, standing up straight, and holding eye contact to appear more tough, but people just see me as an easy target. I am that one guy in the social group that people fuck with. How can I fix this shit? I feel like the only way to do it is a massive personality change. Please help guys, tired of people fucking with me. I am not weird, ugly, or asian by the way, just clearing things up.







  #2  
11-18-2010, 07:35 PM
deebeechrisyo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 806


Dude, you aren't being "amogged", that's how normal guys interact. They fuck around with each other. Do it back to them, or just laugh it off or kind of go with it. The fact that you are getting so upset over it is why they keep doing it.

  #3  
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Alpha's Avatar
Alpha
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,167


Maybe because you start threads with walls of text.

__________________
Rush Rush get the Yeyo!
  #4  
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by deebeechrisyo View Post
Dude, you aren't being "amogged", that's how normal guys interact. They fuck around with each other. Do it back to them, or just laugh it off or kind of go with it. The fact that you are getting so upset over it is why they keep doing it.
No I get that, we do that shit to each other all the time. But I am always the one that people make fun of MORE and some of the shit they say is kind of personal and not to be fucked with. Like there are these two guys that just roast me, and never roast each other, whereas if they did it to each other and to me too, I could get it is just bro love. But only to me, how should I act different so my friends stop fucking with me?







  #5  
11-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Nicholaus's Avatar
Nicholaus
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,351


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
No I get that, we do that shit to each other all the time. But I am always the one that people make fun of MORE and some of the shit they say is kind of personal and not to be fucked with. Like there are these two guys that just roast me, and never roast each other, whereas if they did it to each other and to me too, I could get it is just bro love. But only to me, how should I act different so my friends stop fucking with me?
.
.
.

What are the specific things they say to you. Give examples.
.
.
.


  #6  
11-18-2010, 08:17 PM
fred smith
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 163


whatever you are doing or not doing to either cause or make you think people are picking on no one will be able to tell you without meeting you in person

I would advise the following things 1 get a psycological assessment done . I am not going to say you have aspergers because I do not know you but if you do part of your problem may be reading others social signals and being unable to understand sarcasm The I's and your wall of text type writing and the perception you seem to have that we see things from your perspective looks like it was written by an aspi.


2you probably already have done it but I would advise some sort of martial arts training . This will help to make you less angry .



3 and most important how old are you If you are 20 years old or younger I would suggest you focus on what you want to do with your future career. being 46 and not having a profession sucks are you in school what do you plan to do when you graduate have you talked to your parents about this .


I know exactly how you feel I have been picked on all my life to and I avoid contact with people I have no friends


the more angry that you get the more people will bug you. Unfortunately people are sick and get off on this. Just make sure no one has a camera on otherwise you could end up like the wow freak out kid .



Maybe get take some acting classes to help you understand body language .

But I think the most important thing is to focus on your future profession.

the best thing you can do for yourself is to focus on your future profession .



If you are an aspi even if you are not . i suggest that you do a lot more listening and try to develop empathy for others . This will not only help you get friends but you will be picked on less.
As you will understand yourself why people are acting the way they do around you

This forum really is not the forum to ask about this type of thing this is a joke forum . but I hope I have at least given you some help.

  #7  
11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
marsacko
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 314


i got picked on too...it stopped when i noticed how lame everyone is...cool advice isnt it?







  #8  
11-18-2010, 09:46 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
.
.
.

What are the specific things they say to you. Give examples.
.
.
.
Like if I lose at something or miss something at a sport, people will be like, "dude, what the hell, you suck!" "You said you were good, you really are not that good man, actually your not good at all" Then some other guy misses like 10 shots, or goals, or whatever, and they wont say shit to them. When I made two new friends they said "dude, why are you hanging out with us, dont you have any other friends? Are you a loner or something?" Then like 4 months later, this new kid started following them around (us) and they never said shit to him, just acted like it was normal that he wanted to befriend them.

  #9  
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Austin Powers's Avatar
Austin Powers
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,506


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
Like if I lose at something or miss something at a sport, people will be like, "dude, what the hell, you suck!" "You said you were good, you really are not that good man, actually your not good at all" Then some other guy misses like 10 shots, or goals, or whatever, and they wont say shit to them. When I made two new friends they said "dude, why are you hanging out with us, dont you have any other friends? Are you a loner or something?" Then like 4 months later, this new kid started following them around (us) and they never said shit to him, just acted like it was normal that he wanted to befriend them.
Why the hell do you stays with these people? You maybe have poor social intelligence, if someone would told me that, I would simply not see them anymore

  #10  
11-18-2010, 10:04 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Powers View Post
Why the hell do you stays with these people? You maybe have poor social intelligence, if someone would told me that, I would simply not see them anymore
Dude, thats the thing.....I thought it was just the people I was hanging out with, so I ditched a few groups. Some groups generally treat me better than others, but most people look at me and see me as an easy target (all groups). I'm trying to figure out a way to fix this.......at first I thought it was neediness, but I'm not needy whatsoever. Then I thought it was my social skills, but most of my friends seek me out and ask me to hang out. They also have hooked me up with girls, and buy me shit and stuff, so no I'm not weird, I just get picked on a lot, and I dont why the fuck this happens..... People think I'm cool, but they fuck with me, like I give off some type of little brother vibe even though I am taller than most of my friends. Like taller by a lot actually...







  #11  
11-18-2010, 10:13 PM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


This is a good post because it demonstrates the weaknesses of diagnosis via the internet. It cannot be done.

__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.
  #12  
11-18-2010, 10:19 PM
masterpiece's Avatar
masterpiece
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BKRS on demand subscriber
Posts: 5,709


Do you own any large caliber handguns?

  #13  
11-18-2010, 10:32 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
Do you own any large caliber handguns?
No sir........







  #14  
11-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Lefty's Avatar
Lefty
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,016


I used to be the same way back in high school and now its the complete opposite. Nobody EVER gives me shit...no matter what I say or do. Its a consciousness/power thing

__________________
"The path to wisdom begins by calling things by their right names" - Lefty
  #15  
11-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Random Tags
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,049


PUA Comic lives in Hypnotica's reality

  #16  
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Its a consciousness/power thing
What do you mean, did your personality change or something? What is power/consciousness?







  #17  
11-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,962


You should carry a big ass knife like Crocodile Dundee. You should pull it out often and tell people; "That's not a knife, this is a knife," with an Australian accent. That will show motherfuckers you are for real, mate.

  #18  
11-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Lefty's Avatar
Lefty
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,016


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
What do you mean, did your personality change or something? What is power/consciousness?
Yea

Its hard to explain but when it happens you know it happens. Teachers and others used to get off picking on 15 and 16 yr olds who had no power and had consciousness the size of a pea. Thats called being a COWARD...plenty of them in this world...

__________________
"The path to wisdom begins by calling things by their right names" - Lefty
  #19  
11-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,962


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
I cant believe I am going to say this, because I hate pua terms as they sound really gay......I get "amogged" by everyone, especially friends. EVERY PERSON I MEET, WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR OF MEETING THEM, THE INSULTS AND JOKES START PILING ON!!!! It really pisses me off because I stand up for myself and tell them to cut the shit and they dont. I try to be non reactive and ignore them yet that still does not work!!! I have even tried insulting them back, that usually makes things the worse, so i have stopped that. I even fought a guy and beat the shit out of him, but a few months later, when he apologized and shit and we became friends again, he started doing the same thing (roasting me) Like I said guys, I am 100% sure that I am giving off some sort of vibe of weakness or something else that makes people do this to me. I think I was born with a " I can be fucked with" personality type. It is not just one person, it is everyone I meet. People just team up on me. Everyone I meet and in every social group I enter, i am the one being attacked (jokes, people talk shit about me, and people verbally put me on the spot.) It is so depressing, and because I have tried everything including the stuff I showed above, i have lost hope and am thinking on giving up on life by locking myself in my house, and not socializing with any human being ever again! I need to find the key that will unlock this for me, and stop allowing me to be the target of everyones jokes. I am in a very special situation, this keeps happening only to me and no one else in my social circle. I have switched many social groups and everyone is treating me in a very similar way. So its definitely the way I'm acting, I have tried talking deeper, standing up straight, and holding eye contact to appear more tough, but people just see me as an easy target. I am that one guy in the social group that people fuck with. How can I fix this shit? I feel like the only way to do it is a massive personality change. Please help guys, tired of people fucking with me. I am not weird, ugly, or asian by the way, just clearing things up.
In my group of friends we have a guy just like you. We fuck with him because we know he's think skined. It doesn't mean we don't like him any more or any less. We just fuck with him to wind him up. We've been friends for more than ten years now and he's one of the first dudes we think about when planning camping trips or fishing expeditions. We accept him eventhough he acts like a little bitch sometimes. My advice to you is stop acting like a little bitch and your friends will finally start acting normal with you.







  #20  
11-18-2010, 11:47 PM
AMOGSorcerer's Avatar
AMOGSorcerer
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,020




  #21  
11-19-2010, 12:15 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
In my group of friends we have a guy just like you. We fuck with him because we know he's think skined. It doesn't mean we don't like him any more or any less. We just fuck with him to wind him up. We've been friends for more than ten years now and he's one of the first dudes we think about when planning camping trips or fishing expeditions. We accept him eventhough he acts like a little bitch sometimes. My advice to you is stop acting like a little bitch and your friends will finally start acting normal with you.
Not sure, what acting like a little bitch means. I dont think I act like a little bitch bro, but there is no way I am going to go through life being fucked with, maybe your friend can do it, but im not down for that bro.

  #22  
11-19-2010, 02:35 AM
MasterPoonMonger's Avatar
MasterPoonMonger
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Secret Island in the Pacific
Posts: 634


Most likely, you are an aspi, but if not, you have aspi tendencies. Like fred smith said, only an aspi would expect someone to read a wall of text like that. You are not in the mind of the reader when you write, unlike a normal person and I agree with him that learning to empathize would help you a lot.

There is only one reason why people like to make fun of certain other people and that is because the reactions are amusing. You mentioned that you try to be nonreactive, but you can't act that way unless you really feel that way, otherwise something in the BL or facial expression will give the true feelings away. There are many ways to feel nonreactive, but the one I use fits my personality:

Personally I was picked on a lot as a kid and teenager, I dealt with this by viewing life as one big joke and I never take seriously what anyone says to me. No one picks on me anymore. If they do pick on me, I just laugh with them and usually just joke back at them. Actually I find it fun when friends pitch shit at me, because it gives me a chance to exercise my wit.

You may even miss it eventually as it happens less and less the older you get.







  #23  
11-19-2010, 12:57 PM
xcuseflippa's Avatar
xcuseflippa
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,460


You get picked on all the time cause you're the "gets mad easily guy"

Just don't be that guy anymore, yah yeah easier said then done I know I know.

__________________
Don't pity the dead, pity the living.
  #24  
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
puaguru's Avatar
puaguru
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,617


That guy that gets mad easily, reacts strongly to little things, to serious. Yeah i love picking on that guy. I love them but I hate them. They are really fun to mess with The best is when they are trying to hide that they are mad and you can tell, but they are trying to act like they are not it makes me keep going more and more till i see them crack then i laugh and feel good

  #25  
11-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Jibrie
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 132


I know a guy like this the reason everybody jokes on him is because
he is so dramatic and reacts in a very funny way when people make a little fun of him
sometimes im afraid he will kill everybody at night







  #26  
02-12-2013, 06:24 AM
aggroaxe8049
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1


Hey you know
I have been with one such people in my school time
Who was always getting fucked by people...

And now in my post graduation time...
I am seeing such around 5 to 6 people....

In their absence I used to discuss about them with my those who are bullying them...


I will tell you one most common thing about it...
The one who is getting bullied and the one who who bully him is having a strong connection then any other like they will be belong to same neighbourhood or of same religion......


They bully them because they are not practical, they are still kids and by some or the other way they want to pass msg that yea you need to be changed...
You can not live it like thaaaaat



So I think your friend wants to teach some lesson on the way you are...

I will advise you to pick the best friend among them and talk with him you and him are alone

Tell him how you feel and ask him why they are doing it

YOu will get the same answer for sure...


Best luck

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz