PuaHate Random

Online dating - first message Thread Tools Search Thread
08-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Handsome Young Man

Guten tag everyone as this is my first message. Briefly about myself: I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm handsome (see my avatar).

I have a shitty advice emergency, guys .

I'm trying the online dating thing. I'm like a hornet: I come to a dating site, message all the hotties in my city and move on to the next site, then another and another. Without much success though. I tried different kinds of first messages but nothing gets a good respose rate. I read that the response rate on POF.com is 1/3, but I'm at about 8%.

So I set up a fake account with a hot Spanish guy in the profile pictures, did a split test with the same message and he got 31% vs me only 8%. Well, I guess looks matter .

Right now I suspect that the first message just doesn't matter, it's the pictures that's important. However I must say that I probably have my best looking pictures (tested on MyBestFace) so there's nothing to improve here except if I go to the professional photographer .

So I'm wondering, does anyone of you have some experience with effective first messages?

08-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Chazz Reinhold

I'm willing to bet that you don't get those same results when you go out and meet new women.

Ask me how I know.

08-10-2010, 11:18 AM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
Ask me how I know.
How do you know?

08-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Handsome Young Man

I'm working on becoming accustomed to talking with strangers through gradual exposure to beat the fear of picking up women on the streets - I go out every day. In the meantime I do online dating.

However I didn't get any kind of results from going out in real life for the last 4 years - due to stupid beliefs that I learned from gurus. And I did over 1,000 approaches in the first year or two - then I stopped counting . That's why I'm on this site .

So to answer your question, I don't get results in real life . However that's just a matter of time.

08-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
How do you know?
I had similar results with on-line dating sites but it's much higher when I'm meeting a girl in real life, maybe 30%.

08-10-2010, 01:54 PM
David DeAngelo

Took a 17 year old from slovakia to court recently, told the judge he took my materials too seriously, that i DID NOT say my materials WOULD change his life, but that it would be VERY POSSIBLE for my materials to change his life. He did not keep up with his 7th payment and so i pressed charges. His family showed up to court instead, apparently he commited suicide the day before, this was horrendus as we had to wait 25 minutes for extra papers to be signed, almost missed my midday sandwhich

08-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Midnight

Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight

The pictures are really about 90% of it. The other 10% is a mix of what you message them and how funny your profile is. Basically, you want your profile to be full of funny shit. She can learn about who you really are later on.

I recommend a little photoshop to help the process. Take a picture with your shirt off and photoshop yourself to look ripped. If she meets you in person and asks why you look a lot different in real life, tell her that you got hospitalized for a year from a reckless motorcycle stunt and couldn't work out.

That way it's a win-win for you. You can look ripped online and still look like a badass when you meet her.

08-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
The pictures are really about 90% of it. The other 10% is a mix of what you message them and how funny your profile is. Basically, you want your profile to be full of funny shit. She can learn about who you really are later on.

I recommend a little photoshop to help the process. Take a picture with your shirt off and photoshop yourself to look ripped. If she meets you in person and asks why you look a lot different in real life, tell her that you got hospitalized for a year from a reckless motorcycle stunt and couldn't work out.

That way it's a win-win for you. You can look ripped online and still look like a badass when you meet her.
is it you Jlaix ?

08-11-2010, 05:02 AM
colver84

I am positive this guy is chinpoko. Absolutely positive.

08-11-2010, 05:42 AM
scarface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Young Man View Post

However I didn't get any kind of results from going out in real life for the last 4 years - due to stupid beliefs that I learned from gurus. And I did over 1,000 approaches in the first year or two - then I stopped counting . That's why I'm on this site .
Dude, something is off! Ar constantly shooting yourself in the foot, or something?
It's impossible that a thousand women are not interested in you! Or you must be either: extremely ugly; wearing clothes that make you really undesirable (read looking like an homeless person or something); or you act/do/say/behave weird.
What do you mean by no results? I assume no sex?

Quote:
I'm working on becoming accustomed to talking with strangers
to beat the fear of picking up women on the streets.
Can you get women to go on a date with you 1-on-1? How many of those 1000, went on a date with you?
Even it's only like 5%, you should have had 50 dates. Have you had over 50 dates? If you did have had 50 dates, and no sex. Then it's your getting her horny "skills" that really suck then, and waaay more then your talking to strangers/pickup "skills".

Or do you life in a country where the ladies are weird or all extremly religious and wanting to stay a virgin till marriage or something? What country do you life in, by theway?

08-11-2010, 09:45 AM
MAKEOUTMAKEOUTMAKEOUT
Banned

This guy has some good openers

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113240131

Check out some of the openers he sends to these hot babes (in pick-up artistry all these would be considered HB7's or higher)

Drunkninja - Wow I am stunned. You are beautiful and sound very smart too.

Drunkninja - This is awesome. If I were to get bj from you I could tell my buddies my balls slapped three different chins at once.

Drunkninja - So check this out. While looking at your picture I honestly got an epic boner. Then I got to thinking what your face would look like after I gave you facial. Well I proceeded to jack off and pointed my dick towards your picture in an attempt to cover your whole face with my splooge. I unleashed the most massive load but I missed and that **** shot all over my keyboard. There was so much stick slimy white goo that it dripped through my keyboard and fried my motherboard. You owe me a new f***ing laptop. I already contacted HP and they told me that ejaculating on your laptop voids the warranty.

yea standing on high spots is better than sex
08-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKEOUTMAKEOUTMAKEOUT View Post

Check out some of the openers he sends to these hot babes (in pick-up artistry all these would be considered HB7's or higher)

Drunkninja - This is awesome. If I were to get bj from you I could tell my buddies my balls slapped three different chins at once.

Drunkninja - So check this out. While looking at your picture I honestly got an epic boner. Then I got to thinking what your face would look like after I gave you facial. Well I proceeded to jack off and pointed my dick towards your picture in an attempt to cover your whole face with my splooge. I unleashed the most massive load but I missed and that **** shot all over my keyboard. There was so much stick slimy white goo that it dripped through my keyboard and fried my motherboard. You owe me a new f***ing laptop. I already contacted HP and they told me that ejaculating on your laptop voids the warranty.
I think I threw up in my mouth a little at least 5 different times while reading this.

08-11-2010, 01:15 PM
gravitycantforget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Young Man View Post
Guten tag everyone as this is my first message. Briefly about myself: I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm handsome (see my avatar).

I have a shitty advice emergency, guys .

I'm trying the online dating thing. I'm like a hornet: I come to a dating site, message all the hotties in my city and move on to the next site, then another and another. Without much success though. I tried different kinds of first messages but nothing gets a good respose rate. I read that the response rate on POF.com is 1/3, but I'm at about 8%.

So I set up a fake account with a hot Spanish guy in the profile pictures, did a split test with the same message and he got 31% vs me only 8%. Well, I guess looks matter .

Right now I suspect that the first message just doesn't matter, it's the pictures that's important. However I must say that I probably have my best looking pictures (tested on MyBestFace) so there's nothing to improve here except if I go to the professional photographer .

So I'm wondering, does anyone of you have some experience with effective first messages?
Strangely I will promote something other than Mode One or 60...check out Dave Ms Insider Internet Dating - some solid advice on formulating the first and second emails - fuck he practically tells you what to write and most importantly it gives you a process , a system to work to...online game is very messy without a system. The basic system is email girl according to a templated email with MINIMAL personalisation, with responders send a 2nd templated email again with minimal personalisation and go for arranging a meet or get their phone number. AVOID chat /IM as attention seekers like to use that. NEG anyone thats not complying. Send chase up/reminder emails - this can help you get noticed in the deluge of mails they get

My experience is that emails count for 50% of your success, your profile text for 30% and your photos 20%. If you do not enjoy writing forget online it will be too much like hard work

08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKEOUTMAKEOUTMAKEOUT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
I think I threw up in my mouth a little at least 5 different times while reading this.
That's why you pathetic clowns are virgins. And deservedly so.

You pathetic piece of shit losers, you Barry Kirkeys.

08-11-2010, 02:18 PM
EatCakeAndDie

Lol that guy is like me.

If I get rejected to much online I take it out on the fatties.

08-12-2010, 12:59 AM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

"Why are you being such a cunt to me?"
that's what I use

08-12-2010, 03:44 AM
onenatural

Quote:
you Barry Kirkeys

When the fuck did you get that idea?
08-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
That's why you pathetic clowns are virgins. And deservedly so.

You pathetic piece of shit losers, you Barry Kirkeys.
You're right, if all I could get was these heifers, I WOULD be a virgin.

And who the fuck is Barry Kirkey and why do you want to sniff his balls?

08-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Count Sodomia
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOBODY CAN'T STOP ME!!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL GAY GHOST VAMPIRE OF THE WORLD!!!!

BOW DOWN TO ME

Tags
Count Sodomia = AsianPUA2000?, EatCakeAndDie = no life no friends, EatCakeandDie = ultimate loser faggot