PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
My girlfriend says she wants to have sex with another girl! Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
07-12-2010, 01:25 AM
TeddyKGB's Avatar
TeddyKGB
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 40


First off, I know this is the last place I would ever want to ask a question like this...I mean, you guys hate the pua community...

Anyhow, my girlfriend is my world to me and she even cries after sex saying how much she means to me, and today she told me that she wants to try something new.. like having sex with ANOTHER GIRL! Dont get me wrong, Im all for this and I really like that she wants to do that, but is she really testing me? I know I feel like a f-ing chode for worry about this, but its just that I like her so much and I'm afraid she might even fall for her...is that weird?

Guys, any thoughts?







  #2  
07-12-2010, 01:26 AM
AMOGSorcerer's Avatar
AMOGSorcerer
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,020


ask yourself ... what would Tyler Durden do

  #3  
07-12-2010, 01:27 AM
L U C I F E R's Avatar
L U C I F E R
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pikachu
Posts: 2,604
Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R


tl;dr

no she didnt.

  #4  
07-12-2010, 01:36 AM
TeddyKGB's Avatar
TeddyKGB
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 40


Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOGSorcerer View Post
ask yourself ... what would Tyler Durden do
?

I was never into rsd much, but I'll see if I can read up on it.

As for the question, maybe I'm just being to paranoid about this and I just know she was love me no matter what. but really...what would you do in my shoes?







  #5  
07-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Mehow 
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,263


.
.
.

Best Bootcamp?

I've heard mixed things on Entropy. Some students have said he gets drunk on bootcamp, and doesn't give more than a few lines of advice based on your sets.

As for RSD, I'm not sure I've heard a bad bootcamp review since 2006. Everyone I've heard of who recently went seemed to love it, especially if they choose Ozzie, Alexander, or Tyler. Anyone have examples of bad reviews from 2008-2009?

Jlaix probably has the worst reviews out of everyone there, though if you've done as many as he has (3-4 a week for 5 years), then you're bound to have off days.

DJ Fuji has gotten really good reviews lately, though I don't trust a man in a colored mohawk.
.
.
.


  #6  
07-12-2010, 01:49 AM
TeddyKGB's Avatar
TeddyKGB
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 40


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehow Bot View Post
.
.
.

Best Bootcamp?

I've heard mixed things on Entropy. Some students have said he gets drunk on bootcamp, and doesn't give more than a few lines of advice based on your sets.

As for RSD, I'm not sure I've heard a bad bootcamp review since 2006. Everyone I've heard of who recently went seemed to love it, especially if they choose Ozzie, Alexander, or Tyler. Anyone have examples of bad reviews from 2008-2009?

Jlaix probably has the worst reviews out of everyone there, though if you've done as many as he has (3-4 a week for 5 years), then you're bound to have off days.

DJ Fuji has gotten really good reviews lately, though I don't trust a man in a colored mohawk.
.
.
.
Thanks Mehow Bot, but I dont want to take a bootcamp right now...

What would you do in my shoes?

  #7  
07-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Teddy, this is PUAhate.

You can't expect to get any help here. Most of the users on this forum are just robots making fun of PUAs.







  #8  
07-12-2010, 05:35 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKGB View Post
First off, I know this is the last place I would ever want to ask a question like this...I mean, you guys hate the pua community...

Anyhow, my girlfriend is my world to me and she even cries after sex saying how much she means to me, and today she told me that she wants to try something new.. like having sex with ANOTHER GIRL! Dont get me wrong, Im all for this and I really like that she wants to do that, but is she really testing me? I know I feel like a f-ing chode for worry about this, but its just that I like her so much and I'm afraid she might even fall for her...is that weird?

Guys, any thoughts?
Will you be participating? If it's a threesome, just fuck the other chick and totally ignore your girlfriend. Tell the other chick that you think your falling for her and that she's the best fuck you've ever had. Make sure you do all of this in front of your girlfriend. Then tell us what happens.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic
  #9  
07-12-2010, 08:29 AM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
Will you be participating? If it's a threesome, just fuck the other chick and totally ignore your girlfriend. Tell the other chick that you think your falling for her and that she's the best fuck you've ever had. Make sure you do all of this in front of your girlfriend. Then tell us what happens.
PUA Comic knows what he's talking about.

Also, cum in the other girl, without a condom, your girlfriend will love it.

  #10  
07-12-2010, 08:56 AM
youtube
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,239


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKGB View Post
First off, I know this is the last place I would ever want to ask a question like this...I mean, you guys hate the pua community...

Anyhow, my girlfriend is my world to me and she even cries after sex saying how much she means to me, and today she told me that she wants to try something new.. like having sex with ANOTHER GIRL! Dont get me wrong, Im all for this and I really like that she wants to do that, but is she really testing me? I know I feel like a f-ing chode for worry about this, but its just that I like her so much and I'm afraid she might even fall for her...is that weird?

Guys, any thoughts?
she cries afer sex? is she nuts?
she's not. if she is then too bad.







  #11  
07-12-2010, 01:05 PM
ratisse's Avatar
ratisse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 547


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKGB View Post
First off, I know this is the last place I would ever want to ask a question like this...I mean, you guys hate the pua community...

Anyhow, my girlfriend is my world to me and she even cries after sex saying how much she means to me, and today she told me that she wants to try something new.. like having sex with ANOTHER GIRL! Dont get me wrong, Im all for this and I really like that she wants to do that, but is she really testing me? I know I feel like a f-ing chode for worry about this, but its just that I like her so much and I'm afraid she might even fall for her...is that weird?

Guys, any thoughts?

Tell her fine, but it has to be a threesome. You, her and the other girl. If says no she wants it to be just her and the other girl, be a man and tell her no.

  #12  
07-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Epifanny's Avatar
Epifanny
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 513


oh here come the puafags experts in threesome and banging models

where is the infield footage?

  #13  
07-12-2010, 02:44 PM
go.werp's Avatar
go.werp
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 115


Quote:
Originally Posted by ratisse View Post
Tell her fine, but it has to be a threesome. You, her and the other girl. If says no she wants it to be just her and the other girl, be a man and tell her no.
Or Gunwitch rape both of them while they're getting it on.







  #14  
07-12-2010, 03:24 PM
ratisse's Avatar
ratisse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 547


Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifanny View Post
oh here come the puafags experts in threesome and banging models

where is the infield footage?
Never said I was an expert. He asked thoughts. This is what I would do. He sounds like he's willing to bitch up and be like "it's ok honey, I understand that u want to experiment. I'll love u no matter what"

Years ago I banged this married chick. She told me the story of how she got caught having an affair. His repsonse was similar to what I posted. She took it as she now had free reign to fuck whoever she wanted bc he'd always be there.

@Teddy- don't be that guy.

  #15  
07-12-2010, 04:12 PM
getupa
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,008


I'd never think it is normal, but i would respect it. Homo desires come from conflicts at early childhood and some people can't help it.

If you want to know more about these conflicts, from psychological standpoint, read the book Love and Orgasm, by Alexander Lowen.

If my girl is stuck in this, and insist she must have it, i'd probably loose interest in her. (98-99% chance)

If your girlfriend heard from you that you are thinking lately that you need a cock up you ass, what do you think she would do??? "BYE BYE!"

  #16  
07-12-2010, 04:35 PM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKGB View Post
Anyhow, my girlfriend is my world to me and she even cries after sex saying how much she means to me
She cries after sex and she's saying how much she means to you?

You have a weird fantasy.







  #17  
07-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Big Boss's Avatar
Big Boss
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 40


Huh

What does think have to do with picking up women? I shall camouflage in the bushes and see what happens here.

  #18  
07-12-2010, 06:21 PM
TeddyKGB's Avatar
TeddyKGB
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 40


I Thank you guys so much for your replies. Maybe is wrong what they say about you guys, and you still give time to help out someone like me.

I just went ahead and told her that I would really like that and I think its something that would turn me on. She comes up with all these good ideas takes the lead on what we should do...I really love this girl and I thank you guys again.

  #19  
07-12-2010, 06:23 PM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


No prob.







  #20  
07-13-2010, 01:54 AM
youtube
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,239


Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
Huh

What does think have to do with picking up women? I shall camouflage in the bushes and see what happens here.
very funny aries mother. stop playing metal gear solid.
take care of ur son.

  #21  
07-13-2010, 03:23 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Don't be jealous, tell her she can also fuck other guys if she wants. However, you should always remain faithful.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic
  #22  
07-13-2010, 04:53 AM
slowpoke's Avatar
slowpoke
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 403


Congratulations Teddy.

Girlfriend is into threesomes with girls = SUCCESS!

Great value in all the replies and I love the tags btw.

__________________
Slowpoke...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,. is slow.






  #23  
07-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Ghosty
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 90


be a man.

Don't take no shit and tell her she can only kiss another womans pussy when you're in the other girls ass!

  #24  
07-14-2010, 06:29 AM
ratisse's Avatar
ratisse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 547


Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
Huh

What does think have to do with picking up women? I shall camouflage in the bushes and see what happens here.
Dude your fine. You just need a mom like this.


http://gawker.com/5585805/woman-gets...nd-on-facebook

  #25  
07-14-2010, 07:04 PM
puaguru's Avatar
puaguru
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,617


Quote:
Originally Posted by ratisse View Post
Dude your fine. You just need a mom like this.


http://gawker.com/5585805/woman-gets...nd-on-facebook
for some reason i dont see this as a big deal.







  #26  
07-14-2010, 08:41 PM
go.werp's Avatar
go.werp
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 115


Quote:
Originally Posted by ratisse View Post
Dude your fine. You just need a mom like this.


http://gawker.com/5585805/woman-gets...nd-on-facebook

Or a mom like this.......


  #27  
07-15-2010, 09:46 PM
TheOverfiend's Avatar
TheOverfiend
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 808


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
She cries after sex and she's saying how much she means to you?

You have a weird fantasy.
You should always tell girls how much you mean to them after you fuck them. Yell it at them, if possible, while making threatening gestures and throwing things. How else will they know?

  #28  
07-15-2010, 09:51 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by go.werp View Post
Or a mom like this.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaKJA4ZERYU
I don't know whether I am turned on or disturbed.







  #29  
07-16-2010, 07:08 AM
afterdarklights
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: America
Posts: 209


Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I don't know whether I am turned on or disturbed.
Oh human condition! The world is going to hell

PD: Me too

  #30  
07-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Kok's Avatar
Kok
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 409


Quote:
Originally Posted by go.werp View Post
Or a mom like this.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaKJA4ZERYU
I'd tap that

Reply

Tags
PUA Comic = KJ Virgin, ratisse + aries = no life dorks!, Ratisse = no job + Homeless + dying from HIV, Ratisse fucks whales from the internet.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz