PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Vin DiCarlo Pandora Box Thread Tools Search Thread
02-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Dimitri

I skip the usual email-getting page for you all:

http://openherbox.com/blog/one-minute-mind-reading/

Vin says that if your hit rate is 50%, that ain't good enough. He said his hit rate is almost 100%. Bullshit.

02-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Barry Kirkey

wah wah wah... Jesus!! Crybabies...

02-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Svall Fanboy

On his forum Vin said that the hit rate of the best pua's are less than 20% or sumthin.

02-28-2010, 02:07 PM
60 Years of Challenge

check this out as well

http://pandorascash.com/

02-28-2010, 05:04 PM
xcuseflippa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 Years of Challenge View Post
check this out as well

http://pandorascash.com/
So thats how these assholes get all those other "gurus" to spam everyone with their shitty products...

oh yeah and I took a look at that thing just a bunch of vague useless shit

02-28-2010, 06:41 PM
General Grievous

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuseflippa View Post
So thats how these assholes get all those other "gurus" to spam everyone with their shitty products...
this is the basics of a product launch that involves affiliates. he just goes by the book (most pua's do it this way). by the way one company without affiliates is rsd (even though it says they have an affiliate program on their page, in fact they don't). that's why community blogs (like thundercat etc) love to hate them - they have no way to make money from them.

02-28-2010, 07:27 PM
MissGee

pickup is turning into full blown MLM companies

03-01-2010, 05:15 PM
RayRay

I bought a few of his products, did some time to process, my conclusion is this, he is okay, he has some interesting things to say, but his claims and talk are way out of proportion.

He knows shit about psychology, I mean very very little, he's got this reductive evolutionary biological bullshit going on, as most pickup theory has, as if all we do is programmed from back in the days we were still apes.

But his escalation ladder is a good read.

The Attraction Code is a mess but has some merit.

DSP had some really cool elements though, on shaping, compliance, but it lacked in structure, or it was overly structured, god knows.. I yet have to see the first good pickup book.. I read quote some, learn a little and needed great effort to throw away the bullshit..

He has some interesting things to say on intrigue.

But totally put me off with an e-mail where he explains about having multiple relationships. I do have more then one girlfriend, and his advice not to explain explicitly but use some vague story about not getting to serious too soon would not work at all and is ethically questionable. I tell chicks the first night I love women so much that monogamy is out of the question, I get away with it, and I'm not close to being an 'artist'.

I was reading the sex god method, which was interesting. Rose pointed me to dicarlo..

About pandora, that little book put me on an interesting train of thoughts, but is not written very well. Actually it is possible to explain it in one line, what I read untill now. There are two types of woman, the slow romantic type, and the more adventurous type. You have to treat the differently. He has some bad math going on where he makes 8 types out of those two. Weird.. Maybe enough for an essay or a post on a forum, but not a product. Better to learn a bit about the enneagram and have a lot of experience..

Long post, just got typing for the first time here...

03-01-2010, 05:22 PM
General Grievous

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
he has some interesting things to say, but his claims and talk are way out of proportion.
you have just accurately defined any typical pua guru.

03-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Sylvanas
Banned

Hmmmm my boyfriend is putting 10 bucks to get this at a private seduction site. Its different, maybe its good.

03-02-2010, 03:00 PM
RayRay

the next step of the product is here: http://openherbox.com/blog/the-candy-store-video/
it's actually interesting, well, same thoughts, interesting but not the holy grail.
And devoid of any reflection on why you want to mold yourself to the personality of the chick... Good to recognize, but not to pick her up, but to make better choices..

(if the video goes, I've downloaded the flv, everything will be posted on theplace, no need to spend money, he says it's free, but it's waiting for the moment it isn't..)

03-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Did you guys get to see the video of Vin in some sort of mock club? It was on the front page of Pandoracash.com the other day. Shit made me want to barf. The fact that I was invited to it by someone I know was even more appalling.

MLM scheme indeed. These guys are going nowhere fast... value sucking leeches.
You let that trainwrek Heartwork speak at your event!

03-03-2010, 03:13 AM
jankinoff

what the fuck

vin is the most boring, awkward looking dude in this video

03-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Halffull

Quote:
I think he did ok for an 18 year old in 2008.... 2009 is another story. He was drunk, and high as a kite. Hell, he walked into the room with a full beer in his hand - at 19. I was like WTF!? This is a private event signed off by me personally, GET THE BEER THE FUCK OUT.

I was pretty pissed, but decided to host his video and let it fade into oblivion rather than not host it and create all sorts of drama.

Needless to say, he wasn't invited back for 2010.
I thought it was pretty hilarious when he did his entire speech high.

I assume he was trying to get rid of some of the nervousness that showed in his 2008 video.

03-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Monstar

Anyone want this product......

03-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Dimitri

it is not even out yet. they are running a group buy at makeoutmakeoutmakeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dynamics View Post
ya i do actually

u have it?

03-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Champ

has anyone seen vin with a woman?

03-09-2010, 06:56 PM
RayRay

Okay I was curious, I should stop doing that, his webseminar was repeating things form the first video and then 'escalated' into a full commercial advertisment.. A big pile of shit.. Maybe, just maybe I'll browse through the final product if it's up on the place.. but for now, this product stinks

03-09-2010, 09:13 PM
ratisse
Banned

Quote:
I think he did ok for an 18 year old in 2008.... 2009 is another story. He was drunk, and high as a kite. Hell, he walked into the room with a full beer in his hand - at 19. I was like WTF!? This is a private event signed off by me personally, GET THE BEER THE FUCK OUT.

I was pretty pissed, but decided to host his video and let it fade into oblivion rather than not host it and create all sorts of drama.

Needless to say, he wasn't invited back for 2010.
Sweet. Maybe this year I'll show up rolling on xtc with a couple chicks to massage me as I talk. hahahah

03-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Dimitri

sales letter: http://openherbox.com/readhermind/

webinar: http://openherbox.com/webinar/replay.php

buy here: https://openherbox.com/cart/cart.php

03-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Dimitri

my stupid friend (who took the LS bootcamp) actually bought this shit lol.

03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
ratisse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
my stupid friend (who took the LS bootcamp) actually bought this shit lol.
$1700 value for $97!!!!! Where's my credit card?!?!

03-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Markus

As a guy who is not just agreeing to something I found it useful to read "Terms and Conditions".

An excerpt

Quote:
100% Guarantee
I am aware that Vin DiCarlo, Inc. has an unconditional (14 Day) 2 Week No Risk Money Back Guarantee, which makes my purchase completely risk-free. All refund requests must be made no more than 14 days after the initial purchase date. Approved refunds will be processed within 15 days after the request is made. If I prefer to exchange the purchase for other available items, Vin DiCarlo, Inc. will do their best to accommodate me. I am aware that I am limited to one product refund or exchange only. I agree that in the case that I cancel my Ph.D program late, I am entitled to a refun of no more than (1) month's payment. No Exceptions.
What the hell does "limited to one product refund or exchange" mean? If I buy 2 products, I can only refund one of them?

Also there is continuity program. And if u forget about it and cancel at month 4, sorry u can only refund 1 month, that means u payed for 2 months, sucker.

03-11-2010, 12:20 PM
RayRay

I'm reading the e-books, quite interesting after all.. Look for it on makeoutmakeoutmakeout

03-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Dimitri

only ebook no 11 that is good.

07-27-2010, 04:50 PM
jmc6185

I got dooped into Pandora's box..

It's 800 bucks and you have to wait a week in between each segment.. the first segment came with one video from vin and another was an interview with a hot mexican girl that lasted 23 minutes . it's insightful but nothing jaw dropping

is it worth 800 bucks... no

i'm not going to wait one week for one video that is less than a half hour in length.

customer service is non existent.

save your money, i'll let you know how the refund process goes.
thank god i found this site..

these guys are mlm douchebags and need to be exposed.

07-27-2010, 07:42 PM
jmc6185

Every pua i've seen looks and seems like a complete tool. Vin lost the mustache by the way. haha

The guy in the interview is normal, supposedly some sort of guru as well. He's not mousy like Vin though. He's a big dude and carries himself well. The interview was actually pretty good on his part. He's very well spoken.

but really having to wait an entire week to watch the second part to 23 minute video.. wtf.. that's just gay..

I emailed the support team several times, yet to receive a response.

i opened tickets.. lame... considering you can only open three, and they don't notify you by email, you have to record a tracking number otherwise it's a lost cause.

why can't this asshole just be normal and say here's what i know, here's how much it is, no games, no bullshit.. not stay tuned for next week's 20 minute video.

i thought each week would have a little something more than one god damn video.. It doesn't even say that's the end of the video, it just cuts the girl off in mid sentence...

They ask good questions.. i'd watch them all 32 of them... but i have nor the time or patience to wait a week in between each segment. 32 weeks total!!! and to shell out 100 bucks for 4 videos a month. wtf Vin

08-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Luciferr

So what are these three MAGICAL questions he talks so much about

08-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Luciferr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc6185 View Post
I got dooped into Pandora's box..

It's 800 bucks and you have to wait a week in between each segment.. the first segment came with one video from vin and another was an interview with a hot mexican girl that lasted 23 minutes . it's insightful but nothing jaw dropping

is it worth 800 bucks... no

i'm not going to wait one week for one video that is less than a half hour in length.

customer service is non existent.

save your money, i'll let you know how the refund process goes.
thank god i found this site..

these guys are mlm douchebags and need to be exposed.
Go to bugmenot.com and post your login information....then the rest of us can login and see what this crap is like.

08-27-2010, 12:10 PM
gravitycantforget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
only ebook no 11 that is good.
whats that one about?

Tags
gravitycantforget= what a faggot, vin = losing his hair fast = dlv, vin di carlo sucks cock in hell, Vin DiCarlo = products are shit, Vin DiCarlo = scammer, wheres your mustache Vin?