PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Mark Manson vs Roosh V, who is better? Thread Tools Search Thread
04-28-2012, 09:32 AM
LolzShack

Roosh V

- ugly middle eastern guy (in general girls don't like middle eastern men though)
- has to go abroad and usually dates and bangs 3s and 5s, pays for them too
- cannot get laid in America to save his life
- whines about American women 24/7
- forum is full of fake profiles and posers too scared to put up their own pictures
- obsessed with race
- travel forum full of guys with deep insecurity

Mark Manson

- Average looking White guy
- Can get laid anywhere
- forum is full of people who have pictures of themselves with women and do not brag 24/7 about going to countries and nailing hookers

so you know my view, what about yours

04-28-2012, 10:04 AM
TheTruth22

Can you post pics of some chicks off Mark's forum?

I'm curious to see what they look like. Personally I like Mark's recent stuff although, I do think there is still part of him attached to "The Game". Even though he says he is done with Pua (his recent spat with Sleazy aka Homothug ). Roosh was cool until he started trying to be like Heartise.

04-28-2012, 11:27 AM
PuaHateIsAJoke

I don't know about the other guy, but Roosh rocks, idiot.

The guy is very intelligent and tactical in his own goals and has a human side even though he seems a cold 'prick', as illustrated in his real life stories in 'A dead bat in Paraguay'.

I have never met him in person but I have read his books and learned loads of stuff from him, plus I corresponded with him for free.

You, on the other hand, are a meaningless, total loser who never posts anything worthwhile, let alone write several books.

Just hang yourself

PS. Roosh got laid a lot.

PPS. being more or less good looking has nothing to fucking do with it. The fact that Roosh is no model but still got what he wants from women, only attests to his skills.

It's about game, not looks, idiot.

04-28-2012, 11:34 AM
GilaMon

Cool story bros..

04-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuaHateIsAJoke View Post
PPS. being more or less good looking has nothing to fucking do with it. The fact that Roosh is no model but still got what he wants from women, only attests to his skills.

Come back here and say that when you show me a 5'2" 200 lb indian ginger albino PUA getting laid.

04-28-2012, 12:18 PM
TheTruth22

Roosh isn't a bad looking guy, if he shaved he would go up a point and he's 6'4, plus he's been hitting the gym, you can noticed his phsyique is getting more Michael Phelpsih in his latest video

04-28-2012, 12:27 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth22 View Post
Roosh isn't a bad looking guy, if he shaved he would go up a point and he's 6'4, plus he's been hitting the gym, you can noticed his phsyique is getting more Michael Phelpsih in his latest video

Shouldn't you be in shitty advice rating the bodies and midfaces of models?

04-28-2012, 01:28 PM
TheTruth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Shouldn't you be in shitty advice rating the bodies and midfaces of models?
touche

04-28-2012, 01:43 PM
deebeechrisyo

Quote:

The guy is very intelligent and tactical in his own goals and has a human side even though he seems a cold 'prick', as illustrated in his real life stories in 'A dead bat in Paraguay'.

I have never met him in person but I have read his books and learned loads of stuff from him, plus I corresponded with him for free.

You, on the other hand, are a meaningless, total loser who never posts anything worthwhile, let alone write several books.

Just hang yourself

Proof?

04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Charlie Sheen

I’m tired–I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitching and winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’ and just delivering the goods at every freakin’ turn.

05-17-2012, 01:42 PM
LolzShack

Quote:

Just hang yourself

aww how cute he even got an account on here

05-17-2012, 09:07 PM
puassuck

Douche V= Extremely loathsome caveman looking douche.

Getting laid should be your first priority.
05-17-2012, 09:46 PM
bigtard

Roosh seems like the kind of guy who got laid with college hippies, but once he hit his mid-late 20s, all women see him as a degenerate loser.

05-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Sazzi

There is no "game".
Mark got the advantage of being white and good-looking. Also coming from a middle to upper-class background. This demographic is more succesful, I guess. Especially among white girls who only fucks within their own race.

Roosh on the other hand is middle-eastern, and looks like a terrorist. His style sucks. It's common sense, though, that he got an advantage in poor countries where his financial status helps him get laid.

So both - are equally good I guess. They are just targeting different demographics.

vs.

05-18-2012, 06:49 AM
TheRealTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolzShack View Post
Roosh V

- ugly middle eastern guy (in general girls don't like middle eastern men though)
- has to go abroad and usually dates and bangs 3s and 5s, pays for them too
- cannot get laid in America to save his life
- whines about American women 24/7
- forum is full of fake profiles and posers too scared to put up their own pictures
- obsessed with race
- travel forum full of guys with deep insecurity

Mark Manson

- Average looking White guy
- Can get laid anywhere
- forum is full of people who have pictures of themselves with women and do not brag 24/7 about going to countries and nailing hookers

so you know my view, what about yours
I believe Mark Manson slept with Erika Awakening, so that has make him an automatic winner right there.

05-19-2012, 01:21 PM
LolzShack

roosh v bullshits about sleeping with women

05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Zan Perrion bot

Quote:

Just hang yourself

Hi Roosh,

want to join my pirate boat?

chicks love beard

05-20-2012, 06:43 AM
Abou Diaby

Quote:

Just hang yourself

Another PUA faggot who believes his guru gets laid just because he read it n a book.

- TheTruth22
05-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Choad

Many people know who Roosh is and he has people posting on anonymous chat sites around the world about him ... people have been and will be continuing to talk about him. Are people talking about you?

05-20-2012, 04:19 PM
LolzShack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
Hi Roosh,

want to join my pirate boat?

chicks love beard
lol ya, the piece of crap is too scared to come out of his forum and has his little bitches running across and reporting people on other forums

he got a nice blog bashing him on RSD nation banned, I may have to ask for a new blog to be put up which bashes that dirty fake piece of shit

05-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Cow

moo!

05-27-2012, 05:14 AM
Sheep

Baa!