PuaHate Random

Ross Jeffries' Video - Is Getting Her Aroused Enough? Thread Tools Search Thread
04-26-2012, 08:52 PM
the original fraud rj

Charles Manson, AKA Ross Jeffries has another message for his cult:

Arousal Vs. It's On: What Happens Between Them?

Dear Speed Seduction® Student,

There is a crucial difference between the paths traveled by men and by women on the path to where both meet up for the ride on the baloney pony:

http://www.seduction.com/blog/arousal-vs-its-on/

The sooner you master this, the more you'll up your game.

Peace and piece,

Ross Jeffries
Founder, Speed Seduction®

P.S. This is a preliminary concept that lays the foundation for Sexual Aggression Mastery and Showing Up Attractive.

Since 1988, I have helped thousands upon thousands of smart men, just like you, master the skills and claim their results with the women they truly desire, without resort to bullying, begging, buying, BS, or booze (or biceps). Now, it's YOUR turn.

Many of my students have shared their results, so let me share them with you to show you how YOU CAN have the life you want with the women you want.

For real stories, from real students, about how they've achieved real success with women, click here now.

Ross Jeffries, Founder and Creator of Speed Seduction®, is the original seduction teacher for smart guys like you who want to succeed with the women you truly desire. For over 20 years, he has published books, CDs, and videos, and he runs a popular series of seminars on dating and self-improvement for men. Check out Ross' blog: Ross Jeffries Uncensored.

Speed Seduction® is the premier teaching resource designed specifically for the smart guy who refuses to resort to bullying, begging, buying, B.S. or booze, in his pursuit of happiness. Seduction.com is your home base for Real Answers, Real Solutions, Real Sense And Real Support for your Breakthrough Success And Satisfaction with women

Paul Ross

04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
PUA 9000

too bad SS doesnt work
poor 230

04-26-2012, 10:35 PM
the original fraud rj

The funny thing in his sales-marketing gimmick, he talks about how you won't have to resort to booze, bullying, begging and/or buying.

Guess what?

SS doesn't work, so I'm back to where I started...dating along with booze, bullying, begging and/or buying.

Fuck you Ross and all the bullshit that you spin!

Paul Ross
04-27-2012, 01:18 AM
shutupwoman

ross jeffries has a long midface.
no wonder he is single or fucks uglies

IFFC - I Fuck Fat Chicks

04-27-2012, 07:39 AM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by the original fraud rj View Post
The funny thing in his sales-marketing gimmick, he talks about how you won't have to resort to booze, bullying, begging and/or buying.

Guess what?

SS doesn't work, so I'm back to where I started...dating along with booze, bullying, begging and/or buying.

Fuck you Ross and all the bullshit that you spin!

is this a bot?

this is true SS doesnt work

04-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Neil Strauss

Do you think women believe my penis is as big as my nose?

Tags
230 show your face or gtfo, 230 whore bot, OP = Mehow., ross jeffries, www.seduction.com