PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

RSD Julien Just PROVES that LOOKS MATTER Thread Tools Search Thread
01-25-2012, 06:52 PM
runwaymodel

01-25-2012, 07:02 PM
BrassKnuckles

He's no male model. Not even close to it.

01-25-2012, 07:14 PM
coolstarrybra

For millionth time, make-outs do not mean sex.

Making out means absolutely nothing to women.

01-25-2012, 07:20 PM
BrassKnuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstarrybra View Post

I am not saying I disagree. I never understood the whole PUA thing were they try to get makeouts all the time... it is stupid and isn't necessary if you want to see her again and try to bang her.

However, you have to admit that being aggressive is better than doing nothing at all. It is likely that he bangs some of these chicks because, SUPRISE SUPRISE, some of them are drunk and slutty.

01-25-2012, 07:59 PM
PokerFace

what a faggot
he talks like jeffy #2
fucking clowns

01-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Domine
Banned

Quote:

lol at using pua verbose to atack puas.

01-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Random Tags

PUA Comic=owned

01-26-2012, 05:28 AM
Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassKnuckles View Post
Tyler = 4
Julien = 6

yeah?

01-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Roger

Actually I am downgrading Julien to a 5, he has taken on all the annoying manneurisms of Tyler

No homo

01-26-2012, 06:54 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:

Make out with your mum then.

01-26-2012, 08:33 AM
runwaymodel

RSD cult members have hi-jacked this thread.

01-26-2012, 05:25 PM
aexexx
Banned

LOL!!! This video, has a SLIGHT CHANCE of being REAL. So this thread isn't getting that many replies since it would butthurt you all to see something NOT FAKE come outta RSD.

RSD is a lot of bullshit with its 20 DVDs which could be compressed into 3 minutes, etc. But I will give Julien the benefit of the doubt for this video.

Remember, looks and game are two different things. He might have looks and that is what attracts the girls, not his game.

I dunno, its late. But you guys seem like bitter haters.

tl;dr???

your;mum!!!

01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
anon111

could be real but as we already said, he's a goodlooking guy,

we want to see Tyler do this or Ozzie or Jeffy,
with the same quality of girls
that might prove something

but this? no

01-26-2012, 09:08 PM
runwaymodel

wowwwwwwwwwwwww

01-26-2012, 09:59 PM
elite

Quote:

This.

You are more likely to get syphilis from makeouts in clubs than getting laid.

01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
PokerFace

good looking guy with a very good voice gets some makeouts wow
this probably means, that he should now play with guys minds and charge thousands of dollars

he is just as fake and annoying as tyler and jeffy
"then it was like de de de de de"
ok...

01-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Yeh, his looks have nothing to do with it

and NONE of those girls were drunk and out of control of what they were doing.

this guy is god.

his whole stick seems to be take the drunk women by surprise, then pull right back on the psychological leaning aspect before they get creeped out they actually did kiss a random stranger.

Then he sucks back the approval dynamic. Instead of her going "who the fuck were you again to be kissing me?" He gets her seeking his approval.

This is basic. Like he says physicality.

You can play the game like this very well if you are good looking.

Its all a balancing act, as he kinda said. Doesnt get in their space, ect.

But this is no way to behave 100%.

But I do believe you should go up and get right amongst it.

Should you take the hotseat? haha probably not. They are clowns, and these women 1 don't know him, and 2, probably do not ever want to know him. And the girls are DRUNK. Give me a break. This is just slipping under the radar for a few minutes before she really starts sussing out your a crazy spastic who won't be good for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
this probably means, that he should now play with guys minds and charge thousands of dollars

ok...
Yes, pokerface. I agree.

wow, julian, way to "live", bro.

01-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post

ok...
The girls who go for that kinda thing, and julien must know this too, are HEAD-CASES. Nutters. Low quality women.

But we won't find Julian talking about that, well, he's probably have nothing to compare them to, so he would not know.

He probably thinks all women are fucked in the head.

Hey, we're not even allowed to be judgemental of girls in PUA. The system is rigged.

Lets be judgemental of Julian. Julian = creeper chasing creepies and women who would ruin your life if you got to know them.

I'd still fuck em, yeh, but in the cold hard light of day, I'd ditch them before long. These are immature women. Fit only for hanging in clubs. And its great to be able to bang them, sure, but its like fucking a snake. Its going to bite you one day.

And these kinds of women are so flighty and stupid, they probably don't put out on most occassions, you really need to try and manipulate the situation to the Nth degree to get them to spread.

I've gone for that type before, was successful, yes, but I've moved on. I grew up. Julian wants to be a kid all his life.

RSD think they are magical - they are just clowns, dancing for pussy

And Julian, if he is not an idiot, would agree, and therein layeth the truth of why the guys life is largely a wasted one and must suck to a great degree. Don't envy the leprous millionaire. His hands can't hold money

01-27-2012, 04:04 AM
runwaymodel

hes the male version of kezia noble....failed actor/actress who turns to the pick-up niche to scam desperate guys

01-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Kok

Honestly, this is really easy. You'll be surprised how fast you can makeout with a girl. You don't need to be a Poooah to pull this shit. Any person can do it, if he's good looking / well-dressed.

As a matter of fact, it's better to make out and be physical quickly than do the conventional verbal game. Most guys go with the conversation route and end up nowhere. We've all been there.

01-28-2012, 01:22 AM
wtd

Lool that guy is a male model , and the girls are not that hot.

Really anyone that approaches a girl uglyer than him will do the same thing.

So this good looking guy approaches girls uglyer than his level , then gives advice to ugly people on how to do it )

Notice how all the girls respected him and were emotionally responding to him. That is because he is good looking.

An ugly guy would only get the cold shoulder. Fuck.

Also I wonder how the girls looked at the camera guy , notice there is a 3rd guy , the one with the camera. Maybe the girls were payed ??

01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Svall

Quote:
you dont get it, women don't only like perfect features a la Bratt Pitt, they don't mind a guy with a big nose for example as long as it's manly and symetrical

this guy is good looking

01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Rigino

Goodlooking guy (far above average)
Guy with right energyvibe
Good voice
Good game
Right nightclub (there's probably only 1 nightclub like this in whole the usa)
Some paid actresses
Some drunk borderline girls
No fucking recorded
No girl send their lawyer to RSD (they have to sign releaseform for commercial purposes...)

01-28-2012, 04:00 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
Yeh, his looks have nothing to do with it

and NONE of those girls were drunk and out of control of what they were doing.

this guy is god.

his whole stick seems to be take the drunk women by surprise, then pull right back on the psychological leaning aspect before they get creeped out they actually did kiss a random stranger.

Then he sucks back the approval dynamic. Instead of her going "who the fuck were you again to be kissing me?" He gets her seeking his approval.

This is basic. Like he says physicality.

You can play the game like this very well if you are good looking.

Its all a balancing act, as he kinda said. Doesnt get in their space, ect.

But this is no way to behave 100%.

But I do believe you should go up and get right amongst it.

Should you take the hotseat? haha probably not. They are clowns, and these women 1 don't know him, and 2, probably do not ever want to know him. And the girls are DRUNK. Give me a break. This is just slipping under the radar for a few minutes before she really starts sussing out your a crazy spastic who won't be good for her.

Yes, pokerface. I agree.

wow, julian, way to "live", bro.
LOL@YOU! You're saying "his success is due to doing bullshit X, fucked-up thing Y and piece of shit behaviour Z"! But who is the one with the girls and who is the one writing pages and pages of analytical SHIT that no one reads. In your bedroom in Australia or wherever the fuck like a loser.

01-28-2012, 07:03 AM
BrassKnuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svall View Post
you dont get it, women don't only like perfect features a la Bratt Pitt, they don't mind a guy with a big nose for example as long as it's manly and symetrical

this guy is good looking
Actually I do get it. A lot of guys here think you have to be great looking to get hot girls. And that is not true. They also have a tendency to greatly exaggerate a guy's looks.

When they say this guy is good looking, are they holding him to the same fucked up standards they always hold other guys to in other posts?

01-28-2012, 07:07 AM
BrassKnuckles

Lets look at the facts- the guy's face is not that great, he's got a big nose, he's not muscular.

How come some guys here are saying this guy is good looking, then in other posts they talk about how guys have to look perfect (or damn near perfect) to get chicks?

I'm just pointing out the issues some of you have.

01-28-2012, 07:14 AM
ThatBRguy

Yeah, sometimes average looking guys have sex too. I think it's a bug in the system.

Someone email this to God so we can get this patched asap.

01-28-2012, 07:22 AM
ThatBRguy

Also, guys, I don't care if you think I'm white knighting or being moralist and shit, but judicially speaking, getting sexual with a drunk girl is a grey area very much close to rape.

Just saying.

01-28-2012, 07:33 AM
rigla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBRguy View Post
Also, guys, I don't care if you think I'm white knighting or being moralist and shit, but judicially speaking, getting sexual with a drunk girl is a grey area very much close to rape.

Just saying.
don't be a pussy man, rape is OK

01-27-2013, 05:28 PM
evilcookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBRguy View Post
Yeah, sometimes average looking guys have sex too. I think it's a bug in the system.

Someone email this to God so we can get this patched asap.
you haven't had a big social life, have you? I have seen beer-fat guys making out with girls that are way hotter than them and getting laid. Ask your God to get you patched from your misery.

Tags
BrassKnuckles = lay count actually DECREASING?, PokerFace = genes soon weeded out of existence, rsd =clowns dancing for pussy, wtd moisturises with horse spunk to stay young, wtd pleasures himself anally with an avocado