PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Matt Artisan Thread Tools Search Thread
† #1
10-01-2011, 10:03 AM
MMMM

Hi!

Did anyone work with him lately?
I only saw very few yet positive comments on this forum.

Any experience with him as a 1:1?

MMMM

† #2
10-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Jimmy
Banned

I heard he's not allowed near schools, but he's definitely not a pedo.

Definitely not a pedo

† #3
10-01-2011, 11:17 AM
MMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I heard he's not allowed near schools, but he's definitely not a pedo.

Definitely not a pedo
Very valuable input

† #4
10-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Double Agent

In before tl;dr.

Artisan's a Vegas PUA trying very hard to make a name for himself and build a business, based on texting and day game. He's a good-looking guy who's had the status of the rock band lifestyle, so his style is high-status and challenging to women. If he wasn't a combination of above-average looks plus former rockstar history plus guitar talent, his game would be nothing much to speak about. It's derivative of other gurus' material.

He's not Mr. Personality by any means, and a major flaw is that he respects and works with Vince Kelvin. In fact, he got his training from Kelvin. He apparently has a mutually beneficial co-promotional relationship with VK, and the latest is he helped VK promote the PUA Summit. The email promoting the Summit was funny because Artisan's description of himself was much longer and try-hard than the descriptions of the other "gurus" attending, even VK. You'd think that he was the main attraction! But all that shows is he's trying to grab a piece of the PUA, too. Overall, Artisan is well-versed in other guys' material, so he uses material that relies on Mystery, Tyler Durden, and Vince Kelvin, minimum.

If you REALLY want to do PUA training despite everyone's considerable and constant efforts on this site to tell you no, don't do it (and I'm telling you the same, though I understand desperation), Artisan is an okay pick because he's not some nerd or socially awkward guy. You'll never get the women he gets, or has gotten, once you move on from his side, and in a short time you won't even be going out and using his material anymore, but in my view I'd rather train with him than hyper-complicated theorists (and mental cases) like Mystery, nerds like Tyler Durden, trash like Jeffy, or vampires like Vince Kelvin.

† #5
10-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Magic 8-Ball

Signs point to yes.

† #6
10-01-2011, 02:56 PM
MMMM

Thank you Double Agent for your elaborate explanation. That was helpful indeed.

I just found out about his site. I havenít followed the PU Community for some time now. Yes, I noticed everyone efforts to advise against BCs etc.

I still have one last question and that is about Matador. Would you mind and give me you estimation on him and his 1:1 training. I would greatly appreciate this. The only thing that I found out was the fact that allegedly Matador is no KJ and successful. I sent PMs to several ppl and they only had good things to say about him. What this means in real life I donít know.
(see my post on the "Matador (ven arts)?" thread)

Thank you for your help.

MMMM

† #7
10-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Double Agent

He's more like a bull than a Matador...

I know nothing about his teaching style and results, but I've seen him in the field 3-4 times in various clubs. Out of those times, I saw him talking to a couple of different women, but they didn't move with him or continue on with him. He wasn't getting girls, but I didn't see him do enough approaches to evaluate him fairly.

Seeing firsthand and hearing extensively from former friends who partied with him about how dysfunctional his relationship is with his girlfriend, though, and knowing that he's part of Mystery's tribe and Mystery's partner, I have little respect for his offering. His best assets are that he's physically built and has "exotic" good looks and is aggressive. But he's derivative of Mystery, which includes the old-school "guru" weirdness, overcompensates on the aggressiveness and desire to be the PUA world's #1 alpha male, in order to differentiate himself from Mystery and also use his natural resources; dresses like a typical PUA, and, again, has the most dysfunctional relationship I've ever seen and heard about.

My best guess is, you'd learn about being an alpha male, physical aggressiveness (including "cavemanning"), AMOGing, and basic structure from him. But take lessons from him or anyone from Venusian Arts, and you'll definitely be out of the game in no time flat, wondering what the heck happened and why your skills don't improve or sustain themselves. You'll also be so into your head it's not even funny.

† #8
10-01-2011, 05:43 PM
stayfly

I bought his ebook and spoke to him on Skype as part of the ebook package AND

he's a very helpful guy who knows what he's talking about

his coaching prices are also very competitive.

if I was looking for pickup coach to help improve my game, he's definitely one of the guys I'd consider strongly.

† #9
10-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Jimmy
Banned

I don't know what you guys have heard, but Matador is definitely not a pedo.Why would he even be interested in kids? If he was a some kind of creepy weirdo he'd dress like one.

He's definitely not a pedo. I'm 99% sure of that.

† #10
10-02-2011, 10:12 AM
MMMM

@ Double Agent
Thank you very much or the additional explanation and help!

@stayfly
Which e-book is his e-book: Revelation ?!?!

The 1:1s are pretty expensive. You donít really know what this guy teaches and if he's good and the refund policy Ö hmmm

† #11
10-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Double Agent

You're welcome!

† #12
10-02-2011, 12:54 PM
stayfly

I bought his texting book

how much is his one on ones? when I spoke to them they were very cheap. like 75% cheaper than many other dudes.

† #13
10-02-2011, 01:01 PM
stayfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Agent View Post
My best guess is, you'd learn about being an alpha male, physical aggressiveness (including "cavemanning"), AMOGing, and basic structure from him. But take lessons from him or anyone from Venusian Arts, and you'll definitely be out of the game in no time flat, wondering what the heck happened and why your skills don't improve or sustain themselves. You'll also be so into your head it's not even funny.
I think this incorrect.

The Amoging, Cavemanning, Mystery Method routine type stuff are not this guys style at all from what I've seen and heard.

OP, have a chat to him on Skype and you'll see if he's able to help you out with what you're wanting.

† #14
10-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Double Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
I think this incorrect.

The Amoging, Cavemanning, Mystery Method routine type stuff are not this guys style at all from what I've seen and heard.

OP, have a chat to him on Skype and you'll see if he's able to help you out with what you're wanting.
Then that totally negates the video where I saw him and Mystery having an AMOG battle of quips, the time I saw him stand on a couch in a club, the time I saw him point at an object, wordless, until his girlfriend figured out what the hell he wanted her to do and gave him said object, the image he presents of himself showing off his arms and enhancing his wrists with cuffs, etc.

† #15
10-02-2011, 01:20 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Time to take this circle jerk to the next level.

† #16
10-02-2011, 03:27 PM
MMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
I bought his texting book

how much is his one on ones? when I spoke to them they were very cheap. like 75% cheaper than many other dudes.
Oh ... Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were refering to Matador because his 1:1 is super expensive.

Artisan is payable, you are right. I don't know his eBook. I thought that Matador released one because the were some comments about it.

Sorry, my mistake.

† #17
10-02-2011, 03:49 PM
stayfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMM View Post
Oh ... Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were refering to Matador because his 1:1 is super expensive.

Artisan is payable, you are right. I don't know his eBook. I thought that Matador released one because the were some comments about it.

Sorry, my mistake.
yeah, just to be clear;

Matt Artisan = Artisan

this is his website;

http://www.vidmax.com/video/4255/Guy...turd_as_a_bet/

Matador is the big Indian dude from The Pick Up Artist TV Show

† #18
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Slay Ride

Artisan pools from different styles to what works for him. He doesn't do group bootcamps because he believes that people are at different levels and he can't accommodate different levels at the same time.
Talking to him, he seems very down to earth and talking to his students, they seem happy with their results (or else they would haven't been coming back)

Just remember, if you have self discipline and can find your way on your own, then go for it. I needed the community during my first year of game, but now I pretty much know what i must do to improve further and I'm more independent this way. All the best!

Hope this helps

† #19
10-18-2011, 01:02 PM
transformer
Send a message via AIM to transformer

last month i did 5 days of 1on1 training with Artisan and it exceded my expectations. i had a ton of approaching anxiety and he really helped me overcome it.

i actually had the same concern (that double agent expressed)before i worked with him because i saw his youtube videos and saw that he was a good looking guy. i, however, am balding and out of shape. so I emailed him with my concern and he emailed me back a picture of himself in normal clothes and I honestly thought he looked like a dork (i hope he never reads this lol). i mean he is balding even worse than me. but the point is he has good style which helps him appear better looking. he helped me with my style a lot and i've definitely seen an improvement on the quality of girls i get now.

also, he did mention that he played in band before but i never heard him say that to any girls we approached. he rarely talked about himself, it was more about getting the girl to talk and attract him.

i have read other so called gurus material and some of what artisan talks about did sound farmiliar, however he taught it in such a simple easy to understand way that it really made sense. i mean is anyone out there teaching something that's 100% there own? i don't think so.

anyways, i give artisan an a+ and would definitely recommend him. btw i took a boot camp with rsd and love systems before i met artisan and the value artisan gives you outshines both of those companys.

† #20
10-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Johnny Utah

I can confirm Matt Artisan is the best.

I literally now just sit at my house and magic happens, daily.

Thanks Matt Artisan. You're the best!

"Russell Brand stole my swag."

Got a lot of game. I can sell rain in a hurricane.
† #21
10-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Double Agent

What I'm getting out of Transformer's testimony is fairly common in the industry. Some observations:

1. Numerous guys won't approach women unless these guys pay substantial money out-of-pocket to a "guru" to force them to talk to women.

2. "Gurus" typically give guys who come to them make-overs (try to improve their look) to help them get better quality women.

3. Most "gurus" are derivative of other "gurus," but the only difference in how "quality" they are is based on whether they're a dick to the student, or not, and how interested in helping they *appear*, or not.

4. Most students leave bootcamps on a high and immediately give 10's and A+'s to the "guru" when reviewing within a month or two, but over time and after some thought, as opposed to feeling, the review gets more realistic and the score drops.

† #22
10-21-2011, 01:58 PM
tolledout

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformer View Post
last month i did 5 days of 1on1 training with Artisan and it exceded my expectations. i had a ton of approaching anxiety and he really helped me overcome it.

i actually had the same concern (that double agent expressed)before i worked with him because i saw his youtube videos and saw that he was a good looking guy. i, however, am balding and out of shape. so I emailed him with my concern and he emailed me back a picture of himself in normal clothes and I honestly thought he looked like a dork (i hope he never reads this lol). i mean he is balding even worse than me. but the point is he has good style which helps him appear better looking. he helped me with my style a lot and i've definitely seen an improvement on the quality of girls i get now.

also, he did mention that he played in band before but i never heard him say that to any girls we approached. he rarely talked about himself, it was more about getting the girl to talk and attract him.

i have read other so called gurus material and some of what artisan talks about did sound farmiliar, however he taught it in such a simple easy to understand way that it really made sense. i mean is anyone out there teaching something that's 100% there own? i don't think so.

anyways, i give artisan an a+ and would definitely recommend him. btw i took a boot camp with rsd and love systems before i met artisan and the value artisan gives you outshines both of those companys.
interesting...

† #23
10-23-2011, 07:50 AM
rub3n

yesw

† #24
10-23-2011, 06:45 PM
kaosman

He's a good guy has been in the game for a while I used to see him at Casanova Crew events. The fact that you get infield coaching from him at 75% less than other companies plus you do it in Vegas which basically has unlimited number of sets to practice on you will be golden.

† #25
10-23-2011, 06:54 PM
tolledout

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosman View Post
He's a good guy has been in the game for a while I used to see him at Casanova Crew events. The fact that you get infield coaching from him at 75% less than other companies plus you do it in Vegas which basically has unlimited number of sets to practice on you will be golden.
good to know

Artisan is legit

† #26
10-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Double Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolledout View Post
good to know

Artisan is legit
Legit because someone saw him at a lair a few times, because he's cheaper than other companies, being not well-known and trying to start a business, or because he's based in Vegas? None of those reasons prove that he's legit, and it's misleading to say that he's legit.

† #27
10-24-2011, 12:47 AM
tolledout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Agent View Post
Legit because someone saw him at a lair a few times, because he's cheaper than other companies, being not well-known and trying to start a business, or because he's based in Vegas? None of those reasons prove that he's legit, and it's misleading to say that he's legit.
most PUAs are scammers until proven otherwise

the fact that he has positive reviews on here AND his prices are very low = legit

is there anything to say otherwise?

† #28
10-24-2011, 01:43 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
most PUAs are scammers until proven otherwise

the fact that he has positive reviews on here AND his prices are very low = legit

is there anything to say otherwise?
These "positive reviews" are obvious fucking shills. How stupid do you think people are. Positive reviews are not proof of anything. Hang around here for 5 minutes and you'll see how useless "positive reviews" are.

He doesn't have any ability until he can PROVE it beyond any doubt, including his ability to "teach". He doesn't have any right to charge people for self help. He is not a qualified expert. He's some tool who read a few PU books and saw dollar signs - like the rest of them.

His prices aren't low - anything more than zero dollars and zero cents is too fucking much for any sad little twerp to be charging for pick up.

† #29
10-24-2011, 07:05 PM
tolledout

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
These "positive reviews" are obvious fucking shills. How stupid do you think people are. Positive reviews are not proof of anything. Hang around here for 5 minutes and you'll see how useless "positive reviews" are.

He doesn't have any ability until he can PROVE it beyond any doubt, including his ability to "teach". He doesn't have any right to charge people for self help. He is not a qualified expert. He's some tool who read a few PU books and saw dollar signs - like the rest of them.

His prices aren't low - anything more than zero dollars and zero cents is too fucking much for any sad little twerp to be charging for pick up.
so how can he or any guru prove their worth?

and what qualifications are needed?

† #30
10-24-2011, 08:37 PM
masterpiece

Quote:
so how can he or any guru prove their worth?

Free thirty minute coaching with him.

Saw it on craigslist when I was looking for hookers, I mean, scooters.

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/lss/2596711523.html

Tags
Matt Artisan sucks cock in hell, This thread is full of fake accounts, What a bunch of fucking spam in this thread