PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

HitQuit FAKE DATING PROFILES collection Thread Tools Search Thread
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM
HitQuit
Banned

I will be updating this thread every few days with new screenshots of my fake plenty of fish profile of a hot guy. It will show all you losers who think looks are not enough to get a girl, that after only a couple messages, you can have fuck dates with hot girls.

Here is the first one, I will show pictures of the girls and screens hots of the messages, stay tuned for more....

GIRL 1: (SHE MESSAGED ME, I DID NOT INITIATE CONTACT)

SCREENSHOTS:

THE BLOCKS IN BLUE ARE ME. AS YOU CAN SEE, I TOLD THE BITCH THAT I WANTED TO GO UP AND ENJOY THE VIEW IN MY CAR SOMETIME, SHE REPLIED THAT SHE LIKES PLAYING TOUR GUIDE. IN OTHER WORDS, IF I WAS ACTUALLY THE GUY IN PICTURE, I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HER IN MY CAR.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOKS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

03-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Reborn

Send a message via AIM to Reborn

Yep. But even if you are relatively attractive, online dating is a pain. I think you have to be super handsome + super rich to win there. I mean, I posted my best pic with hot body and all that jazz and I had a few girls message me and one was persistent (messaged me 2 times in row when I didn't reply). The kicker? She was FUCKING UGLY. Actually, from all the girls that messaged (about 6) me only one was attractive, but I eventually showed her more pics and it is possible that she didn't find me that attractive after that.

Also, show the pic you used.

AESTHETICS, LOOKS, LOOKS, PLASTIC, SURGERY, JAW, IMPLANTS, LOOKS, THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Throwing in some keywords for google.

03-26-2011, 01:56 PM
HitQuit
Banned

The pic of the guy in my profile is actually a friend of mine that has fucked 50+ women and he is only 20, here are the pictures I used:

03-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Reborn

I wish I had his nose. Would go so well on my face. Where does your brah live again ?

03-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Uncle Stickyhands

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
SHE REPLIED THAT SHE LIKES PLAYING TOUR GUIDE. IN OTHER WORDS, IF I WAS ACTUALLY THE GUY IN PICTURE, I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HER IN MY CAR.
Er, you think she'd fuck you based on that one comment?

03-26-2011, 02:06 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Stickyhands View Post
Er, you think she'd fuck you based on that one comment?

She randomly messaged me and I told her I like to chill in my car on top of the hill and overlook the stars. She told me she wanted to play tour guide. If I had her in my car in the middle of the night overlooking the stars, yes, if I escalated, easy fuck. Common sense dude. Too bad I dont look like that guy

03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
PUA Comic

I have a gigantic pumpkin head, skinny pencil frame, poor posture, red hair & I'm balding.

03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
I wish I had his nose. Would go so well on my face. Where does your brah live again ?
He is a French foreign exchange student who moved to California. All the ladies love him. FACE, FACE, FACE.

I have witnessed with my own eyes him taking girls into the room at house parties etc.

03-26-2011, 02:12 PM
A Winrar Is You

Sure, she says she wants to go out with you and you think that's the same as fucking. Sure, dating is the same as having sex. Of course.

Sure, that guy has definately fucked tons of chicks. He doesn't look like he can afford a haircut or clothes, but sure he fucked tons of chicks. Of course.

03-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Reborn

This thread makes me depressed + he was French overseas student + extra sexiness bonus. I guess I have to go to USA.

03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Winrar Is You View Post
Sure, she says she wants to go out with you and you think that's the same as fucking. Sure, dating is the same as having sex. Of course.

Sure, that guy has definately fucked tons of chicks. He doesn't look like he can afford a haircut or clothes, but sure he fucked tons of chicks. Of course.

I never said that she is planning to have sex with the guy. I said, that if you are in your car with a woman at night, and you make a move and get her horny, kiss her etc. (Probably something you dont know how to do considering your therapy visits and admitted virginity)

Sex is likely to happen. Common fucking sense lol.

03-26-2011, 02:24 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Here is another one from another dating site:

GIRL 2:

She keeps telling the guy he is good looking. LOL. She lived 10 minutes away, all I had to do was reply and it would have been an easy fuck.

03-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Reborn

Too bad the bitch has an overgrown jaw. Even her myspace angle can't hide that. NEXT!

03-26-2011, 02:29 PM
HitQuit
Banned

And another chick:

GIRL 3:

SHE THEN OPENED UP A CHAT WITH ME AFTER THAT MESSAGE AND SAID:

"You are quick to make judgments lol

She said if I wanted to hang out I we could hang out, I then logged off on her because obviously I do not look like this guy.

03-26-2011, 02:32 PM
A Winrar Is You

Quote:
I never said that she is planning to have sex with the guy. I said, that if you are in your car with a woman at night, and you make a move and get her horny, kiss her etc. (Probably something you dont know how to do considering your therapy visits and admitted virginity)

Sex is likely to happen. Common fucking sense lol.
You can keep pointing out the fact that I am seeing a therapist and you can keep pointing out the fact that I am a virgin, but you can't judge me based on those facts.

You're jumping to conclusions.

03-26-2011, 02:33 PM
HitQuit
Banned

This is the pic of the guy I used for the last two, it just shows the POWER OF LOOOOOOOOKS:

03-26-2011, 02:34 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Winrar Is You View Post
You can keep pointing out the fact that I am seeing a therapist and you can keep pointing out the fact that I am a virgin, but you can't judge me based on those facts.

You're jumping to conclusions.
Ok.

03-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Reborn

Delete this thread HitQit. It's making me sick to my stomach. Stop posting this shit, it will only lead to premature suicide for mentally unstable users like me.

03-26-2011, 02:41 PM
gerad

That kinda makes me mad, fucking goodlooking basterd. Shallow bitch

03-26-2011, 02:43 PM
gerad

I want proof of this, gonna do it myself tonight

03-26-2011, 02:45 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
I want proof of this, gonna do it myself tonight
One time a girl invited me over for sex on my Okcupid account. Holy shit, this looks stuff is overpowering, you will find out tonight Gerad, your gonna be shocked how far looks can take you.

LOOKS=YOUR LIFE

03-26-2011, 02:48 PM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Delete this thread HitQit. It's making me sick to my stomach. Stop posting this shit, it will only lead to premature suicide for mentally unstable users like me.
Reborn, I have to spread the truth bro. I know this is an awful thread, I dont like posting this either dude, but so many users on PUAHATE think looks are not everything. I must get everyone on my side, THE LOOKS REVOLUTION.

03-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Reborn

Quote:
Reborn, I have to spread the truth bro. I know this is an awful thread, I dont like posting this either dude, but so many users on PUAHATE think looks are not everything. I must get everyone on my side, THE LOOKS REVOLUTION.
Yeah, but sometimes not knowing the truth is better. This is far too depressing. I feel more suicidal than ever. Fuck man.

03-26-2011, 03:25 PM
gerad

i need a goodlooking picture

03-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
i need a goodlooking picture
Try this:

03-26-2011, 03:49 PM
HitQuit
Banned

No Reborn, that pic is fake. The girls will know you are trolling. You have to use a somewhat natural pic, use these:

03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
HitQuit
Banned

OR THIS:

03-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Reborn

Quote:
No Reborn, that pic is fake. The girls will know you are trolling. You have to use a somewhat natural pic, use these:

That guy is not hot enough. Soft jaw/chin. Get something hotter and preferably 2-3 pics. But the real question is - do you want to know the truth?

03-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Uncle Stickyhands

Quote:
Too bad the bitch has an overgrown jaw. Even her myspace angle can't hide that. NEXT!
Hehe. You're crazy.

03-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Stickyhands View Post
Hehe. You're crazy.
I'm not. It's a myspace angle, so take about 2 scores off the hotness scale. And if you can notice such things on a myspace angle, then it means she is about 5 or 6 irl.

Tags
full homo, gayest thread ever, Looks > Game, looks = evrything!, looks matter u dumb virgin retards