PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

RSD - this is how you get girls Thread Tools Search Thread
03-26-2011, 10:47 AM
evilvalle
Banned

RSD fanboys discuss tylers latest video about no outcome-dependance and how to remove your "outcome dependance" so u get more girls than vincent chase:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/183059

Quote:
Stop focusing so much on reaching a place of no outcome dependency. I think just by posting this thread you might be making things worse. Tyler reiterates NOT THINKING. As we know, thinking is murder in this stuff. You cant NOT want no outcome dependency. Its like that enlightenment paradox: you cant become enligthened until you stop wanting it. Like tyler says in blueprint, you are not the doer, instead, life is happening through you.

What I would like are some routines or steps towards reaching a place of no outcome. I would say, based on my bootcamp expeirence, that FULL INTENT (meaning if your intent takes up 100% of your consciousnes) eliminates the room for any considerations of outcome. BOOM, that's the spot. I think full intent can reach such a massive point in your mind that it pushes out all outcome dependcy. Interestingly, though, STATE is a place where full intent and NO outcome dependency come naturally. Remmber that Tyler's vid is about getting momentum to REACH state. This means that the whole full intent + freedom from outcome stuff is a MEANS to an END. The END is STATE, which is reached through momentum. how do you build momentum? That's the point of Tyler's new vid: fulll intent + freedom from outcome. when it STATE, shit just flows. So I think its important to remember that the END ALL here is NOT reaching a place of full intent + freedom from outcome. The END ALL is STATE because that LEADS to true connectedness with ourselves, our desires, and much less or no care for the outcome.
Another dude:

Quote:
reverse your thinking.

the initial "no outcome" works because if places your focus on all the shit you are doing/trying, and you stop it.
then, you try not to try, you are outcomde dependent of reaching outcome dependent.

the only thing you need to do, is notice it, and stop doing it.
stop trying not to try.

as you can imagine, this only leads to more effort; you try to stop trying not to try...
that's why Tyler says: NO THINKING.

But, since we are all inclined to THINK, the best way is to REVERSE your thinking.
The basic trick is: instead of asking yourself what to do, ask yourself what you need to stop doing.
This focusses your attention on the real problem that needs to be solved, which is, not that you LACK something (because you are enough), but that something prevents you from naturally owning.
Identify what holds you back, stop it, and you'll own.

Forcing to become "free from outcome" is essentially performance pressure, or the fear for failure.
Identify it. Stop wanting to perform, accept that it's okay to suck every once in a while. Don't be to harsh or judgemental.
Stop acting on your fear. Stop letting fear control you. (It helps if you have reference experiences of pushing through fear!)

Thinking: "I should approach" or "I should have more intent" or whatever all suggest something is WRONG with you,
while the very thing that is wrong with you is that you are holding yourself back with these self-doubting thoughts.
You need to start feeling good about yourself, which won't happen if you keep pushing yourself around.
You need to release the tiller. Stop trying to control everything. Go with the flow. Trust yourself that you'll do the right thing.
It's what Tyler said: When you have freedom of outcome, the vortex opens and intent comes in.
Why the hell would you need to force yourself to express attraction to a girl that is cute?
That'll happen automatically!
This means that you need to stop trying to control things, and trust yourself stuff like intent will come naturally.
And if it didn't happen, perhaps you can identify in hindsight what was holding you back.
Perhaps you still had some fear? That's something you can be alert on the next time you go out.

One you stop controlling, and start accepting what you are DOING NOW.
If you are just happy with yourself now, and with way things are now,
you'll start loving yourself and enjoying the moment,
this leads to self-amusement, and you start to express yourself,
regardless of what the outcome may be. You are already happy, what do you need? Nothing!
From self-expression, drawing state from within, freedom of outcome,
you slowly start to build momentum,
you start to give value, and you inspire attraction,
you express all your emotions by expressing,
and the girls get more into you,
then you'll naturally claw her in, hug her, whatever..
things will happen naturally if you don't block them.

you can't think or control your way into picking up a girl,
you can only think and control everything that is preventing you to do that.

03-26-2011, 10:56 AM
WastedYears

My poor head

03-26-2011, 11:19 AM
PUA Comic

Why do women not offer sex all the time?
Because there's no pay involved

03-26-2011, 11:19 AM
PUA Comic

Does Brad P in public restrooms?...ha ha ha...I know my jokes are better than Barry's that Canadian loser!

03-26-2011, 11:48 AM
oats

wtf am i reading.

03-26-2011, 12:25 PM
onenatural

lol, i have seen so many of these huge mental masturbation paragraphs at this point, it's like they're a broken record.

Here's my translation for every single one of these kind of posts: "I am a pussy, so instead of going out in life and getting what I want, I write this bullshit online."

When the fuck did you get that idea?
03-26-2011, 12:32 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
lol, i have seen so many of these huge mental masturbation paragraphs at this point, it's like they're a broken record.

Here's my translation for every single one of these kind of posts: "I am a pussy, so instead of going out in life and getting what I want, I write this bullshit online."
Yeah its fucking crazy.

Så RSD dudes wanna become "naturals", yet they make up these LONG ASS theories about completely useless shit, when it just comes down to getting your ass out there, be confident and play the damn numbers game.

03-26-2011, 12:49 PM
John brockett

03-26-2011, 12:52 PM
getupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post

I see this from a positive angle... the more they spend time online, thhe greater the chance of them finding puahate. In clubs they wouldn't have a chance.

03-26-2011, 12:57 PM
John brockett

Yee spend alot iv time online charvor? hahahahaha, whativvor floats yor keel, tara hinney

03-26-2011, 01:04 PM
A Winrar Is You

Quote:
Originally Posted by John brockett View Post
Yee spend alot iv time online charvor? hahahahaha, whativvor floats yor keel, tara hinney
Hey, you have gorgeous fingernails, are they real? Let's have a drink sometimes.

03-26-2011, 03:06 PM
chator

So basically, you have to train yourself to become a spiritual yogi, before you can ever begin to have success w/drunk party girls? WTF? I think if he said, just get them drunk enough that they don't know their name, that would be better advice.

03-26-2011, 03:20 PM
youtube

the reason i was with rsd before is cuz i can't remember those idiot routines. but i was never into mental masturbation of this degree. i was more like, must get rejected so that i get better.

03-26-2011, 03:22 PM
EatCakeAndDie

Theese dudes are like talking about girls at an engineer level, meanwhile some retard who couldn't finish highschool has his cock up in some blonde bimbo, fuckin retarded rsd

03-26-2011, 07:02 PM
animal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatCakeAndDie View Post
Theese dudes are like talking about girls at an engineer level, meanwhile some retard who couldn't finish highschool has his cock up in some blonde bimbo, fuckin retarded rsd
lol awesome

I couldnt read that......it hurt straight away

but the one scary part that I did see is TYLER SAYS

I mean ....this guy hasnt gave one shed of evidence he is good with women (aside from picking up some import 6 years ago)

and we all know what she looks like....

every time someone asks prove it , thread deleted , doesnt answer, or come to hot seat where everything was edited to make them look good

this should be the no1 'pickup rule'
THINK FOR YOURSELF

he takes about seeking 'external validation' well thats all these morons are doing ...looking for tyler to solve there problems for them ....fuck....

03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Dr Phil confronts PUA cult

RSD bootcamp review again with Tyler Durden , Jeffy, Ozzie, Alex, Tim, Brad.

Cult leader exposed.

03-27-2011, 06:32 AM
MrShit

Holy shit

What the fuck am I reading?

The mental masturbation...... this is madness!

03-27-2011, 09:45 AM
evilvalle
Banned

More shit, u gotta access this "state" to get girls:

Quote:
Thing is, like drugs, there can be a wonderful "front end chill" environment-results-experience-interaction-feeling......and then contained in the process ( later down the line) a more normal phase, and even all the way to a depressed phase. All states are part of something. A bigger picture. A guy's own story.

A lot of people over the years have discovered this stuff. Like Tolle who managed to find a way to enter delusion and feel really elated all the time. And he's attracting good stuff and feeling great etc. But, as some people may have realized, he's also attracting the shit he's "sealed off". It's not an accident he's surrounded by elated new agers, feminists and de-sexualized guys....and of course Oprah. In a great euphoric state, with a chocolatey ( shit) core. That must play out too.

Reality never cheats.

So here's some science about this....how waves of potential collapse into particles. Like Bruce Lee said, "knowledge is movement". It's all just possibilities snapping out of the quantum soup. The good, the bad, everything in between...and it's part of a bigger picture too. A good state might be a front end leading to a back end of other states, or part of someone elses story etc.

Here's the science some people may have seen....a quantum physics explanation about state. How waves of potential collapse into particles depending on the OBSERVER.

Freaky, but without your collection of cells and energy vibrating out, there is no "out there". You need both the observer and the observed to make it happen. But it's your TOTAL VIBE ( the actual one you have) that counts. That's why relaxed muscles are included in the "observer". It's part of the "looking". But even the good state could be leading to other states and wave-collapse formations. Like an onion being peeled.

Haahaha this is hilarious

03-27-2011, 10:14 AM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvalle View Post
More shit, u gotta access this "state" to get girls:

Haahaha this is hilarious
The science of quantum physics and state This has got to be the most retarded shit I've ever seen

03-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Luminaria

Quote:
Thing is, like drugs, there can be a wonderful "front end chill" environment-results-experience-interaction-feeling......and then contained in the process ( later down the line) a more normal phase, and even all the way to a depressed phase. All states are part of something. A bigger picture. A guy's own story.

A lot of people over the years have discovered this stuff. Like Tolle who managed to find a way to enter delusion and feel really elated all the time. And he's attracting good stuff and feeling great etc. But, as some people may have realized, he's also attracting the shit he's "sealed off". It's not an accident he's surrounded by elated new agers, feminists and de-sexualized guys....and of course Oprah. In a great euphoric state, with a chocolatey ( shit) core. That must play out too.

Reality never cheats.

So here's some science about this....how waves of potential collapse into particles. Like Bruce Lee said, "knowledge is movement". It's all just possibilities snapping out of the quantum soup. The good, the bad, everything in between...and it's part of a bigger picture too. A good state might be a front end leading to a back end of other states, or part of someone elses story etc.

Here's the science some people may have seen....a quantum physics explanation about state. How waves of potential collapse into particles depending on the OBSERVER.

Freaky, but without your collection of cells and energy vibrating out, there is no "out there". You need both the observer and the observed to make it happen. But it's your TOTAL VIBE ( the actual one you have) that counts. That's why relaxed muscles are included in the "observer". It's part of the "looking". But even the good state could be leading to other states and wave-collapse formations. Like an onion being peeled.
Surely this is a joke?

03-27-2011, 11:02 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

03-28-2011, 05:33 AM
PuaHateBot Bot

Now, remember. Before you do anything, ask yourself, 'Is this what PuaHateBot would do in my position?', and then you will not go far from wrong. Unless I'm wrong, which is of course extremely unlikely.

03-28-2011, 06:05 AM
youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaria View Post
Surely this is a joke?
probably monstar. he should write a book

03-28-2011, 06:24 AM
DelFedro

Holy shit, Einstein would have a fucking epiphany if he were alive!

Poor guy is spinning in his grave!

Acquire PUA e-books and read shitty blogs

Tags
evilvalle = cuntfaced liar, evilvalle = lying rsd fanboy faggotry, Evilvalle = the return of the rat face