PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Will working out alter my face? Thread Tools Search Thread
02-25-2011, 06:03 AM
cobrastyle

Women are commonly attracted to certain masculine facial features like broad jawline, prominent cheekbones etc.

These characteristics are the result of high testosterone levels (as testosterone induces bone growth).

So, if I work out regurlarly (or do other stuff like eating red meat), thereby increasing testosterone levels, will that alter my face i.e. make me look more masculine? (All the muscular guys I can think of usually have very masculine faces)

02-25-2011, 06:16 AM
DelFedro

I suggest reading some of Hypnotica's e-books.

He can change your facial structure with hypnosis if you hand him enough cash.

Legit story.

02-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Gunwitch

Looks dont matter here in Prison, its mostly Physical ....and forced.

-Gun

02-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Tao

Yes. Fieldtested.

02-25-2011, 09:37 AM
onenatural

Yeah working out does change your face shape.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
02-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Fedor Emelianenko

I do not believe it is the true.

02-25-2011, 01:30 PM
puaguru

No it wont you retard fuck. It will lower fat on your face if you lose weight, but it wont change your bone structure, muscle attachment points, or muscle belly shape. I know skinny gay faggots and work I work at a gym and see skinny gay faggots that must have 0 testosterone and have "broad jawline, prominent cheekbones etc." then I see guys who naturally have huge amount of testosterone and they look like hitquit.

only thing that will change your face is taking a lot of hgh.

02-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Experiment626

Working out does make you more attractive.

10 years ago, I used to weigh almost 200 lbs. Now, I weight about 167. When people see pictures of just my face back then, they say that I weighed a lot more then. The shape of your face changes a lot with weight loss. Also, working out increases serotonin levels which makes you more happy, which makes you more attractive.

02-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Dot Cotton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastyle View Post
Women are commonly attracted to certain masculine facial features like broad jawline, prominent cheekbones etc.

These characteristics are the result of high testosterone levels (as testosterone induces bone growth).

So, if I work out regurlarly (or do other stuff like eating red meat), thereby increasing testosterone levels, will that alter my face i.e. make me look more masculine? (All the muscular guys I can think of usually have very masculine faces)
No it won't you could however alter your face perhaps through the use of ANDROGENIC steriods. But i don't think it would alter them for the better.

02-25-2011, 03:03 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Will working out alter my face?

Yes. Take a hammer to your chin. 10 reps.

Daily OK. Get a buddy to spot you.

Problem:

Solved.

02-25-2011, 03:59 PM
merengi

I lol'd at TT.

02-25-2011, 04:43 PM
cobrastyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot Cotton View Post
No it won't you could however alter your face perhaps through the use of ANDROGENIC steriods. But i don't think it would alter them for the better.
"Testosterone can change your overall facial structure. According to Hudson's Guide, patients taking testosterone orally reported squaring of the jawline, causing a more masculine appearance. Because testosterone is touted with muscle growth and development as well as bone health, it follows that a set jaw and angular face are an effect of this hormone."
http://www.livestrong.com/article/28...#ixzz1F17XmG2b

I remember having heard this before. So Testosterone DOES alter your face.
I'm just curious whether the testosterone raise through working out would be enough to produce a visible result.

02-25-2011, 06:26 PM
MrShit

Quote:
"Testosterone can change your overall facial structure. According to Hudson's Guide, patients taking testosterone orally reported squaring of the jawline, causing a more masculine appearance. Because testosterone is touted with muscle growth and development as well as bone health, it follows that a set jaw and angular face are an effect of this hormone."
http://www.livestrong.com/article/28...#ixzz1F17XmG2b

I remember having heard this before. So Testosterone DOES alter your face.
I'm just curious whether the testosterone raise through working out would be enough to produce a visible result.
The results are from transgendered subjects recieving testosterone.

02-25-2011, 07:12 PM
puaguru

YOU FUKEN RETARD FUCK HEADS

ONLY HGH!!!!

fuken retards liek cobra stfu pussy

yes losing weight and bodyfat will make your face look better but it will not change whats underneath the fat in your face.

02-25-2011, 07:18 PM
superjointritual

Quote:

Another guru...

02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Hand To Gland Combat

Yes if you workout enough, your face will become like this :

03-03-2011, 09:31 AM
WastedYears

I have a question!
(Yes I'm fat)

Does losing fat change your face much, even if it's just by a little? I'm not really fat, but I might as well do some more cardio to get more cut. If my face also gets more defined it would be help to get me even more motivated.

Probably the worst place to ask, but what the hell.

03-03-2011, 09:39 AM
thecooler007

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedYears View Post
I have a question!
(Yes I'm fat)

Does losing fat change your face much, even if it's just by a little? I'm not really fat, but I might as well do some more cardio to get more cut. If my face also gets more defined it would be help to get me even more motivated.

Probably the worst place to ask, but what the hell.
It absolutely does change your facial appearance. I have lost 80 pounds and I don't look the same at all...Its worth it for health AND vanity...period.

03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Nicholaus

What about guys who have the high sex drive that comes from testosterone, but don't have the masculine facial features that come from testosterone. What is going on there?

03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

What about guys who have the high sex drive that comes from testosterone, but don't have the masculine facial features that come from testosterone. What is going on there?

Testosterone acts differently in different phases of your life. In the womb it affects your brain and gentialia(mostly) as well as some sexually dimorphic traits, in puberty the sexually dimorphic traits become more evident from testosterone (broader shoulders, muscles, height, masculine facial features, hair, voice etc) and when you're done with puberty it has the effect you mentioned, but not much else.

Meaning people with high sex drive but no masculine features have more testosterone there and then, but didn't have it during puberty and possibly in the womb.

03-03-2011, 11:37 AM
HitQuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
Testosterone acts differently in different phases of your life. In the womb it affects your brain and gentialia(mostly) as well as some sexually dimorphic traits, in puberty the sexually dimorphic traits become more evident from testosterone (broader shoulders, muscles, height, masculine facial features, hair, voice etc) and when you're done with puberty it has the effect you mentioned, but not much else.

Meaning people with high sex drive but no masculine features have more testosterone there and then, but didn't have it during puberty and possibly in the womb.

Ummmmmmmm..........no.

I have high sex drive, as well as the fact that I am 6'3 and have a naturally fast metabolism which amounts to my slim toned and muscular v shaped swimmer body. I also have very hairy legs and thick facial hair. My face however, is not masculine, whatsoever.

So please, stop with your scientific bullshit dude, that stuff cannot cover all of humans.

Every post you make consists of some evolutionary scientific nerd bullshit that is no where in correlation to the real world.

I also have a friend who is tall, muscular, and a masculine face, he has no sex drive at all!

03-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Jamal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
Ummmmmmmm..........no.

I have high sex drive, as well as the fact that I am 6'3 and have a naturally fast metabolism which amounts to my slim toned and muscular v shaped swimmer body. I also have very hairy legs and thick facial hair. My face however, is not masculine, whatsoever.

So please, stop with your scientific bullshit dude, that stuff cannot cover all of humans.

Every post you make consists of some evolutionary scientific nerd bullshit that is no where in correlation to the real world.

I also have a friend who is tall, muscular, and a masculine face, he has no sex drive at all!

Mabie your just gay and you dont know it

Dont know it

Har Har Har Har Har

Vewwy vewwy tall hamsum man

03-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Kick

If you really want to alter your face, try boxing. That is legit.

03-03-2011, 12:08 PM
MrShit

Quote:
Ummmmmmmm..........no.

Stop making yourself stupid. "Nerd bullshit", are you still in middle school? Smoking kills, yet there are people who smoke their entire lives and die in a car crash. If you actually read what I said, high testosterone levels in puberty correlate with more masculine features, high testosterone levels after puberty correlate with sexual desire. His sex-drive could be gone both from low testo (caused by the environment) or something completely different. Even though testosterone usually cause masculine traits during puberty, your genes limit the extent of this.

Also listen to yourself, do you recognize something? Let's change up your last sentence:

"I also have a friend who is tall, muscular, and a masculine face, he has no sex drive at all! Thus everything you say is bullshit"

Turns into

"I also have a friend who's 500lb 4 feet tall. He gets laid every day with two new swedish HB10s. See looks don't matter!"

03-03-2011, 12:15 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
If you really want to alter your face, try boxing. That is legit.

Actually kinda true, you'll get microfractures in your facial bones and they will get bigger/stronger.

03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
onenatural

I dunno, working out makes my face look different, like it looks beefier.

03-03-2011, 01:45 PM
WastedYears

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I dunno, working out makes my face look different, like it looks beefier.
I think that's happened to me too. When I look at old pictures of myself (~20 lbs of muscle/fat ago) my face and jaw looks more defined.

03-03-2011, 02:33 PM
WastedYears

I should follow this guy's advice, he seems legit. http://www.burnthefat.com/

Wait, haven't I seen almost the exact same presentation for, let's see, EVERY PUA product out there?

03-03-2011, 04:43 PM
garbagedick

Quote:

Yes, science has no place in the real world.

03-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Ssandro

Quote:

1. Working-out cannot increase your resting testosterone levels.

2. It can't change your face (except from removing fat).

3. It's good for your health
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
Aside from the fact that those kind of features are a reflection of developmental exposure to testosterone, rather than current levels. Testosterone is also only one component in giving you a libido. There are lots of other factors that play a role, like how your dopamine pathway is conditioned.

Tags
Private forum members only --- -you get out, SingleDudeTravel Jock Itch Awareness Lefty, SingleDudeTravel Jock Itch Awareness Week Extended, twothreeoh = fatty who hasn't left house in years