PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
How do you make people scared/intimidated of you? Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
01-20-2011, 10:37 PM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


I am a wimp. Plain and simple. In high school, I was a really social guy but I never got popular, people treated me like shit, but at the same time I was liked because I was funny, social, loved to talk etc.

Most of the guys that I knew that were popular in high school were complete jackasses/douchebags. I noticed that the reason people liked them was not because they were on the football team etc. but because most people were scared of them (this guy looks like he can kick my ass) Hence the reason why the buff guys who smoked weed were always fucking celebrities in schools.

Besides bulking up and getting muscle, how can I become more intimidate people (especially dudes)? Serious answers only please, I know this a forum for fun etc., but I need to become more intimidating to guys and people. Dont mention dress, muscles etc. I already dress well, I am tall, gaining muscle, but for some reason I scream wimp when I walk in a room. What kind of things could I be doing wrong when I socialize and act, how can I fix these? Also please dont try to convince me not to go about this, I want to for me. Advice?

I also dont slouch nor do I have a weak voice, my head is always up.

What are some qualities/attributes that tough guys have?







  #2  
01-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Neil Strauss
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,146


I am so righteous with that last email I sent out saying the seduction community is dead, even though I'm the one who brought the seduction community out into the public eye with the fictional book I wrote called The Game.

  #3  
01-20-2011, 11:13 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
I am a wimp. Plain and simple. In high school, I was a really social guy but I never got popular, people treated me like shit, but at the same time I was liked because I was funny, social, loved to talk etc.

Most of the guys that I knew that were popular in high school were complete jackasses/douchebags. I noticed that the reason people liked them was not because they were on the football team etc. but because most people were scared of them (this guy looks like he can kick my ass) Hence the reason why the buff guys who smoked weed were always fucking celebrities in schools.

Besides bulking up and getting muscle, how can I become more intimidate people (especially dudes)? Serious answers only please, I know this a forum for fun etc., but I need to become more intimidating to guys and people. Dont mention dress, muscles etc. I already dress well, I am tall, gaining muscle, but for some reason I scream wimp when I walk in a room. What kind of things could I be doing wrong when I socialize and act, how can I fix these? Also please dont try to convince me not to go about this, I want to for me. Advice?

I also dont slouch nor do I have a weak voice, my head is always up.

What are some qualities/attributes that tough guys have?


  #4  
01-20-2011, 11:16 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


First impressions are everything.

People mainly judge you by what clothes you wear and your bodylanguage, tone of voice etc.

To become intimidating the best way is to become big and muscular, make eye contact with everyone and have a firm handshake.

Common sense stuff... ya knows?!







  #5  
01-21-2011, 12:35 AM
MrShit's Avatar
MrShit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,276


Well uh

Do you really want people to act like the like you because they're scared of you?

  #6  
01-21-2011, 01:16 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
Well uh

Do you really want people to act like the like you because they're scared of you?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........yea.

  #7  
01-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Thoughness comes with experience, have you ever been in a real fight? My suggestion is to challenge those who treat you like shit to throw their fists up. Even if you get your ass kicked you still get more respect than backing away, and a fair fight is nothing to be afraid of, actually its kinda fun.

However, im not a rsd instructor so I will also advice you to use reason also, against situations where you could seriously hurt, like gangmembers, crazies with weapons, bouncers etc its better to just back away off course.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.






  #8  
01-21-2011, 03:08 AM
LazyLion's Avatar
LazyLion
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 558


Can't believe I'm going to give a serious reply here...

First things first, glad to hear about the muscle development. Keep that up FOREVER. 3 times a week no excuses. Be glad you are tall, its going to go a longgggg way into getting the response that you want.

Second, make sure your testosterone is high. Do a google search for how to raise test naturally. There are like 20 different ways... Food and natural supps ect. Avoid alcohol and weed, it nukes test and raises estrogen. This is why alcos get bitch tits and lose body hair.

Third, and this is going to upset the nerds on here, but make friends with confrontation. Don't be on the HUNT for it by any means, but all that shit about being the bigger man and walking away ect is BULLSHIT. That's the shit society tells you to try and keep the peace but all it does is allow people to walk all over you. Girls DO think you are a pussy too.

The world is getting more and more violent as new generations come in. Even the girls themselves don't fear confrontation with each other and those bitches dig their nails into each others eye sockets. Brutal shit.

Don't go looking for shit, but don't even back down the small stuff. If some dude says "what are you staring at?" and you know in your heart you didn't do shit and he is just being an asshole, then fucking say "go fuck yourself ya dumb cunt"

be able to back your shit up psychically to the best of your ability though. Get those muscles. Hell just put on some damn weight if your skinny.

Download an ebook called "kill or get killed". It's all you will need to survive in the street for the most part. It's full of practical and simple moves designed for the military. Side of hand and open palm strikes ect. You wont use most of it unless your life depends on it because you will easily kill people with it, however there is plenty of stuff on breaking bones, chokes, pressure points and just plan 'ol knocking people out. It's more practical than boxing even. For those reading who want to argue that fact then read the damn book, my argument is in there.

A lot of people dress like a faggot these days. If this is you - don't. Men don't wake up in the morning and pull on skinny jeans and jack their hipster hair up with hairspray. I'm not saying dress like a slob (however if you are hipster, it would be a major improvement) but just whack on a plain crew neck tshirt. You know, the timeless stuff. Dressing like a man has a positive effect on your and other peoples mental thinking.

I'm gunna shut up because i don't want to cross over into sounding like a self help guru. These are just hints and tips. Use what you want, either way it will put you on the right path.

Again, once you are confident in your physical ability, don't take shit from no faggot. If you have never been knocked out before, get ready for it because it's coming. Just about every man will get knocked out at LEAST once in their life... It's no big deal, be more worried about hitting your head on the way down on a sharp solid object to sleepy town, that's what will kill you. That's the most that will happen to you in your lifetime unless dudes are coming at you with knives and bats... In which case RUN. That's not being a coward.

  #9  
01-21-2011, 03:12 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Man, honestly I think you just went full retad. Probably its you lack of sex and aproval, it makes guys get the weirdest ideas.

I really dont reccomend to become such a guy, but of course I know how to do it.

1. Get muscles and fighting skills.

2. Always be independant. This is really important, you will for example always be in a weaker position if you need someone to introduce you to people, or to drive you home etc. When you are independant, you dont care if you fuck up with people.

3. Be a little psycho. I am really never intimidated by a normal buff guy, because I know, that the worst that can happen, is that he punches me one or 2 times. Most guys wont even do this, because its oftentimes unreasonable to fight. The real threat are guys, who dont think rationally and will fight physically or verbally even if it also means that they will take damage themselves.

Last time a really weak, fat druggie approached me, and he has something hidden underneath his sweatshirt. I was fucking scarred, because he was unreasonable. I would not have been scarred, if it was just a normal guy, trying to steal my money, because these guys will leave if you give them the money, they are somehow reasonable.

4. Well, be dominant.

But like I said its fucking stupid to be that guy. The guys I know, who are like that, have some weak beta groupies, including girls, but they have almost no real friends. Is your blue balls syndrom really that bad, that you want to become like that?

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #10  
01-21-2011, 03:43 AM
LazyLion's Avatar
LazyLion
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 558


Yeah I feel a bit uneasy about the advice I gave you. I have to repeat AGAIN what I said a few times in my post and what poker just said... DONT BECOME "THAT GUY"!! There are already too many insecure assholes out there on a daily basis I have to deal with without adding you to the ranks.

Be the happy and friendly guy that can stand up for himself when the time arises. Win friends and influence the good in people! They will stand by you in your darkest hours.

EDIT: yeah, the title of this thread has me worried. You don't want people to be "scared" and "intimidated" by you. Do that and you will get NO girls and NO friends... Only enemies that will shank you in the back when you least expect it.







  #11  
01-21-2011, 03:55 AM
MrShit's Avatar
MrShit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,276


Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyLion View Post
Third, and this is going to upset the nerds on here, but make friends with confrontation. Don't be on the HUNT for it by any means, but all that shit about being the bigger man and walking away ect is BULLSHIT. That's the shit society tells you to try and keep the peace but all it does is allow people to walk all over you. Girls DO think you are a pussy too.

The world is getting more and more violent as new generations come in. Even the girls themselves don't fear confrontation with each other and those bitches dig their nails into each others eye sockets. Brutal shit.

Don't go looking for shit, but don't even back down the small stuff. If some dude says "what are you staring at?" and you know in your heart you didn't do shit and he is just being an asshole, then fucking say "go fuck yourself ya dumb cunt"

be able to back your shit up psychically to the best of your ability though. Get those muscles. Hell just put on some damn weight if your skinny.

Download an ebook called "kill or get killed". It's all you will need to survive in the street for the most part. It's full of practical and simple moves designed for the military. Side of hand and open palm strikes ect. You wont use most of it unless your life depends on it because you will easily kill people with it, however there is plenty of stuff on breaking bones, chokes, pressure points and just plan 'ol knocking people out. It's more practical than boxing even. For those reading who want to argue that fact then read the damn book, my argument is in there.

A lot of people dress like a faggot these days. If this is you - don't. Men don't wake up in the morning and pull on skinny jeans and jack their hipster hair up with hairspray. I'm not saying dress like a slob (however if you are hipster, it would be a major improvement) but just whack on a plain crew neck tshirt. You know, the timeless stuff. Dressing like a man has a positive effect on your and other peoples mental thinking.

I'm gunna shut up because i don't want to cross over into sounding like a self help guru. These are just hints and tips. Use what you want, either way it will put you on the right path.

Again, once you are confident in your physical ability, don't take shit from no faggot. If you have never been knocked out before, get ready for it because it's coming. Just about every man will get knocked out at LEAST once in their life... It's no big deal, be more worried about hitting your head on the way down on a sharp solid object to sleepy town, that's what will kill you. That's the most that will happen to you in your lifetime unless dudes are coming at you with knives and bats... In which case RUN. That's not being a coward.
I agree with you that everyone should stand up for themselves verbally. But unless your friend is being attacked or you have nowhere to run , there's absolutely no reason to fight. You're wrong about the world becoming more violent, the world is becoming less violent because people are getting smarter and learning to express their thoughts in words rather then violence. The type of girl that's attracted to violent, impulsive, out-of control guys is the insecure, out-of-control, easily addicted to everything-girl who you really don't want to be around. Violence is a sign of both intellectual and social stupidity, stay away from it.

And if you want more fighting confidence then yes working out and getting bigger does intimidate a lot of people, but you won't learn SHIT from reading a book about self-defence. When you get into a fight (everyone who's ever been in one knows this from experience) your fight-or-flight reflexes kick in, and you don't think. You do whatever your body feels like. If you've trained martial arts, you'll be calm, prepared, and in the case of stress still handle yourself very well. In the military you do the same things over and over and over for the sole purpose of being able to do that when in a fight-or-flight situation.

  #12  
01-21-2011, 03:58 AM
MrShit's Avatar
MrShit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,276


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........yea.
Why? You won't get any friends, people will avoid you because they're scared of you, you'll get the worst kind of women, and you probably won't have a lot of vocational success.

Scary tough guys don't succeed after high school. It's not a myth made up by nerds, just ask yourself : Who the hell wants those people around?

  #13  
01-21-2011, 03:59 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


If you also had "something" hidden under your sweatshirt... maybe you wouldn't be so scared.

That said, the fats might give him an advantage in taking wounds from bullets and knives, that's why you should know how to use whatever you are carrying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
Last time a really weak, fat druggie approached me, and he has something hidden underneath his sweatshirt. I was fucking scarred, because he was unreasonable. I would not have been scarred, if it was just a normal guy, trying to steal my money, because these guys will leave if you give them the money, they are somehow reasonable.


__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.






  #14  
01-21-2011, 04:03 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


You can't fight above your own strength, and not one of those jocks and douchebags are relying on muscle alone to intimidate or bully people.

I have heard that the American social system actually rewards such behavior. Anywhere else in the world big muscly guys who are jerks rapidly become outcasts until they become reasonable and learn how to behave properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
I am a wimp. Plain and simple. In high school, I was a really social guy but I never got popular, people treated me like shit, but at the same time I was liked because I was funny, social, loved to talk etc.

Most of the guys that I knew that were popular in high school were complete jackasses/douchebags. I noticed that the reason people liked them was not because they were on the football team etc. but because most people were scared of them (this guy looks like he can kick my ass) Hence the reason why the buff guys who smoked weed were always fucking celebrities in schools.

Besides bulking up and getting muscle, how can I become more intimidate people (especially dudes)? Serious answers only please, I know this a forum for fun etc., but I need to become more intimidating to guys and people. Dont mention dress, muscles etc. I already dress well, I am tall, gaining muscle, but for some reason I scream wimp when I walk in a room. What kind of things could I be doing wrong when I socialize and act, how can I fix these? Also please dont try to convince me not to go about this, I want to for me. Advice?

I also dont slouch nor do I have a weak voice, my head is always up.

What are some qualities/attributes that tough guys have?


__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.
  #15  
01-21-2011, 04:05 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
Why? You won't get any friends, people will avoid you because they're scared of you, you'll get the worst kind of women, and you probably won't have a lot of vocational success.

Scary tough guys don't succeed after high school. It's not a myth made up by nerds, just ask yourself : Who the hell wants those people around?
This is true. What sort of jobs do these guys end up in?

From my observation they sink down to unskilled labor and they get lorded and bossed around by entire cliques of older guys who used to be jocks and douchebags but who've since been tempered by the need to make mortgage payments, make real friends and feed the family.

__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.
  #16  
01-21-2011, 04:06 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


But if you really want to know, make a video of you behaving naturally in the usual setting and send it to members here you know and trust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
I am a wimp. Plain and simple. In high school, I was a really social guy but I never got popular, people treated me like shit, but at the same time I was liked because I was funny, social, loved to talk etc.

Most of the guys that I knew that were popular in high school were complete jackasses/douchebags. I noticed that the reason people liked them was not because they were on the football team etc. but because most people were scared of them (this guy looks like he can kick my ass) Hence the reason why the buff guys who smoked weed were always fucking celebrities in schools.

Besides bulking up and getting muscle, how can I become more intimidate people (especially dudes)? Serious answers only please, I know this a forum for fun etc., but I need to become more intimidating to guys and people. Dont mention dress, muscles etc. I already dress well, I am tall, gaining muscle, but for some reason I scream wimp when I walk in a room. What kind of things could I be doing wrong when I socialize and act, how can I fix these? Also please dont try to convince me not to go about this, I want to for me. Advice?

I also dont slouch nor do I have a weak voice, my head is always up.

What are some qualities/attributes that tough guys have?


__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.






  #17  
01-21-2011, 04:18 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Presence

  #18  
01-21-2011, 04:18 AM
LazyLion's Avatar
LazyLion
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 558


Listen to MrShit... Good advice. He is not as hot headed as me I think, haha.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on the whole "is the world getting more violent" thing. No biggie. It's not something I'm interested in debating over though.

And about the ebook... Its true you can't learn shit about MARTIAL ARTS from a book... Hence why I recommended the military stuff. Its the most practical thing you can learn FROM A BOOK. That is WHY they are made in the first place. But make no mistake, to be efficient you MUST practice those strikes repeatedly. In fact if I remember right it's 5000 repetitions per move, and 500 more times each per move every time your form dips even slightly. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread, I still feel uneasy about it and thought about deleting my post a few times. Feels like bad advice to give to someone who sounds like a young guy who has had a bad week and is looking to go all Steven segal - out for justice on people in a desperate attempt to gain respect.

Out.

  #19  
01-21-2011, 05:18 AM
WickPlusC's Avatar
WickPlusC
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 577
Send a message via ICQ to WickPlusC Send a message via AIM to WickPlusC Send a message via Yahoo to WickPlusC Send a message via Skype™ to WickPlusC


Quote:
To become intimidating the best way is to become big and muscular, make eye contact with everyone and have a firm handshake.

...

My suggestion is to challenge those who treat you like shit to throw their fists up. Even if you get your ass kicked you still get more respect than backing away, and a fair fight is nothing to be afraid of, actually its kinda fun.

...

Third, and this is going to upset the nerds on here, but make friends with confrontation. Don't be on the HUNT for it by any means, but all that shit about being the bigger man and walking away ect is BULLSHIT. That's the shit society tells you to try and keep the peace but all it does is allow people to walk all over you. Girls DO think you are a pussy too.

The world is getting more and more violent as new generations come in. Even the girls themselves don't fear confrontation with each other and those bitches dig their nails into each others eye sockets. Brutal shit.

...

Don't go looking for shit, but don't even back down the small stuff. If some dude says "what are you staring at?" and you know in your heart you didn't do shit and he is just being an asshole, then fucking say "go fuck yourself ya dumb cunt"

...

Again, once you are confident in your physical ability, don't take shit from no faggot. If you have never been knocked out before, get ready for it because it's coming. Just about every man will get knocked out at LEAST once in their life... It's no big deal, be more worried about hitting your head on the way down on a sharp solid object to sleepy town, that's what will kill you. That's the most that will happen to you in your lifetime unless dudes are coming at you with knives and bats... In which case RUN. That's not being a coward.

...

3. Be a little psycho. I am really never intimidated by a normal buff guy, because I know, that the worst that can happen, is that he punches me one or 2 times. Most guys wont even do this, because its oftentimes unreasonable to fight. The real threat are guys, who dont think rationally and will fight physically or verbally even if it also means that they will take damage themselves.
A collection of good advice.

But: Your tips make me feel uneasy. I am doing martial arts but the more I do it and feel the pain afterwards the less I like it and the more the danger feels real.

You might be right but backing off just gives much more instant gratification.







  #20  
01-21-2011, 05:27 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


ROFLMAO!

__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.
  #21  
01-21-2011, 05:59 AM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Why would you want to be the intimidating tough guy though?

Women donīt like tough guys because they are loners.

  #22  
01-21-2011, 05:59 AM
MrShit's Avatar
MrShit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,276


Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyLion View Post
Listen to MrShit... Good advice. He is not as hot headed as me I think, haha.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on the whole "is the world getting more violent" thing. No biggie. It's not something I'm interested in debating over though.

And about the ebook... Its true you can't learn shit about MARTIAL ARTS from a book... Hence why I recommended the military stuff. Its the most practical thing you can learn FROM A BOOK. That is WHY they are made in the first place. But make no mistake, to be efficient you MUST practice those strikes repeatedly. In fact if I remember right it's 5000 repetitions per move, and 500 more times each per move every time your form dips even slightly. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread, I still feel uneasy about it and thought about deleting my post a few times. Feels like bad advice to give to someone who sounds like a young guy who has had a bad week and is looking to go all Steven segal - out for justice on people in a desperate attempt to gain respect.

Out.
Appreciate the kudos.

Media exposure gives you a cognitive delusion of more violence, just like people stayed off airplanes after 9/11, something that possibly led to more people dying in traffic accidents then in the 9/11 attack itself.

http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pink..._violence.html

Hitting in the air won't help you a lot in a real fight. You need to learn to deal with actually facing an attacker and actually stopping his punches, that's what makes you confident. You know what to expect, you know how hard people usually punch, how long a punch takes to connect, and how to avoid a typical unskilled drunken punch.

Take MMA







  #23  
01-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Turd's Avatar
Turd
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A fignewton of your imagination
Posts: 822


Shoot a girl in the face. People will think you're insane, very stupid or possibly mentally ill. But either way, they will want to avoid you.

Or you could just show them your post. That might be enough to put them off you too.

  #24  
01-21-2011, 06:24 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Presence

  #25  
01-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Chazz Reinhold's Avatar
Chazz Reinhold
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,727


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
I am a wimp. Plain and simple. In high school, I was a really social guy but I never got popular, people treated me like shit, but at the same time I was liked because I was funny, social, loved to talk etc.

Most of the guys that I knew that were popular in high school were complete jackasses/douchebags. I noticed that the reason people liked them was not because they were on the football team etc. but because most people were scared of them (this guy looks like he can kick my ass) Hence the reason why the buff guys who smoked weed were always fucking celebrities in schools.

Besides bulking up and getting muscle, how can I become more intimidate people (especially dudes)? Serious answers only please, I know this a forum for fun etc., but I need to become more intimidating to guys and people. Dont mention dress, muscles etc. I already dress well, I am tall, gaining muscle, but for some reason I scream wimp when I walk in a room. What kind of things could I be doing wrong when I socialize and act, how can I fix these? Also please dont try to convince me not to go about this, I want to for me. Advice?

I also dont slouch nor do I have a weak voice, my head is always up.

What are some qualities/attributes that tough guys have?
Fuck being tough.

Get a degree in cosmetology.

Use make up on yourself to create fake sores.

Tell people that you're a leper.







  #26  
01-21-2011, 11:39 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyLion View Post
Can't believe I'm going to give a serious reply here...

First things first, glad to hear about the muscle development. Keep that up FOREVER. 3 times a week no excuses. Be glad you are tall, its going to go a longgggg way into getting the response that you want.

Second, make sure your testosterone is high. Do a google search for how to raise test naturally. There are like 20 different ways... Food and natural supps ect. Avoid alcohol and weed, it nukes test and raises estrogen. This is why alcos get bitch tits and lose body hair.

Third, and this is going to upset the nerds on here, but make friends with confrontation. Don't be on the HUNT for it by any means, but all that shit about being the bigger man and walking away ect is BULLSHIT. That's the shit society tells you to try and keep the peace but all it does is allow people to walk all over you. Girls DO think you are a pussy too.

The world is getting more and more violent as new generations come in. Even the girls themselves don't fear confrontation with each other and those bitches dig their nails into each others eye sockets. Brutal shit.

Don't go looking for shit, but don't even back down the small stuff. If some dude says "what are you staring at?" and you know in your heart you didn't do shit and he is just being an asshole, then fucking say "go fuck yourself ya dumb cunt"

be able to back your shit up psychically to the best of your ability though. Get those muscles. Hell just put on some damn weight if your skinny.

Download an ebook called "kill or get killed". It's all you will need to survive in the street for the most part. It's full of practical and simple moves designed for the military. Side of hand and open palm strikes ect. You wont use most of it unless your life depends on it because you will easily kill people with it, however there is plenty of stuff on breaking bones, chokes, pressure points and just plan 'ol knocking people out. It's more practical than boxing even. For those reading who want to argue that fact then read the damn book, my argument is in there.

A lot of people dress like a faggot these days. If this is you - don't. Men don't wake up in the morning and pull on skinny jeans and jack their hipster hair up with hairspray. I'm not saying dress like a slob (however if you are hipster, it would be a major improvement) but just whack on a plain crew neck tshirt. You know, the timeless stuff. Dressing like a man has a positive effect on your and other peoples mental thinking.

I'm gunna shut up because i don't want to cross over into sounding like a self help guru. These are just hints and tips. Use what you want, either way it will put you on the right path.

Again, once you are confident in your physical ability, don't take shit from no faggot. If you have never been knocked out before, get ready for it because it's coming. Just about every man will get knocked out at LEAST once in their life... It's no big deal, be more worried about hitting your head on the way down on a sharp solid object to sleepy town, that's what will kill you. That's the most that will happen to you in your lifetime unless dudes are coming at you with knives and bats... In which case RUN. That's not being a coward.
Damn dude, thanks. This is fucking epic. The reason I made this thread is because in my college and my circle of friends, people treat me like I wont do shit. You know what I mean? I have fucked up lots of people in my life when I was a little kid. But I lost that in high school, I started avoiding confrontation and even though I stood up for himself verbally, I was always the number one guy talked shit about, number one guy who was challenged. Its like I feel like I have to beat a mothafucka up to gain some respect out here man. I have live in Cali, I have been to Europe and shit out there is not the same man.

  #27  
01-21-2011, 12:16 PM
WickPlusC's Avatar
WickPlusC
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 577
Send a message via ICQ to WickPlusC Send a message via AIM to WickPlusC Send a message via Yahoo to WickPlusC Send a message via Skype™ to WickPlusC


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
Damn dude, thanks. This is fucking epic. The reason I made this thread is because in my college and my circle of friends, people treat me like I wont do shit. You know what I mean? I have fucked up lots of people in my life when I was a little kid. But I lost that in high school, I started avoiding confrontation and even though I stood up for himself verbally, I was always the number one guy talked shit about, number one guy who was challenged. Its like I feel like I have to beat a mothafucka up to gain some respect out here man. I have live in Cali, I have been to Europe and shit out there is not the same man.
Are you here to whine or act?

  #28  
01-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Mumulecka
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Faggatory
Posts: 1,265


Presence







  #29  
11-24-2012, 02:24 PM
John316
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
Well uh

Do you really want people to act like the like you because they're scared of you?
You introduce them to pua hate, and see how much of their life they are wasting on it

  #30  
11-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh's Avatar
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,776


do vast amounts of drugs

generate a crazy look in your eye

shave your head

dont shave

get into fights a lot and stay there until you win or you lose

credit for the above goes to my next eldest brother

__________________
I love big tits
Reply

Tags
good advice, Good thread, I fuck you till you love me faggot, Mossberg=13 yr old call of duty gamer, No faggots, punkass whiteboys
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz