PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Girlfriend Activation System by Christian Hudson Thread Tools Search Thread
09-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Zan Perrion bot

Ok I haven't watched the program however the presentation says that with this system you can get any girl you want\works every time, bla bla bla..

No product or system works on all girls every time because different girls want different things. There isn't any universal formula.

but let's put that aside for a moment, when you get to the sales page you will notice:

67$

a fair price but...

check the left side: 16.75$ per week (that's another 67$ a month) and it's for one year so think about how much the program really costs.

Of course you can always cancel 'The Ten code' but then: if the program doesn't work for you he can always claim that it's because you didn't study 'The Ten code'.

Without even seeing the program I hate these sales pitches where they tell you to pay XX and then try to get you hooked up for another 12 months.

Just put everything you know in the dam program, set a price and close the deal. Then people know if they want to invest in it or not...

Here is the scam in case anyone is thinking that it's only 67$:

09-08-2013, 05:08 AM
Mystery 

Fair?

09-08-2013, 01:33 PM
HappyLittleBoy

That's a pretty common tactic, and one of those things that would be illegal for legitimate retailers, but people get away with it online.

09-20-2013, 08:33 PM
mrboxingfan

I torrented his shit once, after 20 minutes of listening, I laughed at him and deleted anything of his.

Complete Lymie Loser

Watered Down Tyler Durden

09-20-2013, 08:37 PM
mrboxingfan

I knew one of Major MArks Trolls I met in Bangkok, his name was John Strohm, Faaaaat Fuck, 56 years old, Programmer, pathetic and had Aspergers, he did the samething you do, overanalyze shit for no apparent reason. I guess it makes you retards feel important.

I looked it up and its a common Symptom.

That shit you wrote could of been construed in less than 2 sentences.

Thats why your a virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
Ok I haven't watched the program however the presentation says that with this system you can get any girl you want\works every time, bla bla bla..

No product or system works on all girls every time because different girls want different things. There isn't any universal formula.

but let's put that aside for a moment, when you get to the sales page you will notice:

67$

a fair price but...

check the left side: 16.75$ per week (that's another 67$ a month) and it's for one year so think about how much the program really costs.

Of course you can always cancel 'The Ten code' but then: if the program doesn't work for you he can always claim that it's because you didn't study 'The Ten code'.

Without even seeing the program I hate these sales pitches where they tell you to pay XX and then try to get you hooked up for another 12 months.

Just put everything you know in the dam program, set a price and close the deal. Then people know if they want to invest in it or not...

Here is the scam in case anyone is thinking that it's only 67$:

09-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Kick

Sounds legit. Thanks for posting the discount code!

I sent him my credit card number and a picture of my grandmother in her bathrobe just in case.

I'm going to be banging 10s by the end of the weekend!

09-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Zan Perrion bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboxingfan View Post
I knew one of Major MArks Trolls I met in Bangkok, his name was John Strohm, Faaaaat Fuck, 56 years old, Programmer, pathetic and had Aspergers, he did the samething you do, overanalyze shit for no apparent reason. I guess it makes you retards feel important.

I looked it up and its a common Symptom.

That shit you wrote could of been construed in less than 2 sentences.

Thats why your a virgin
Why are you always angry?

do you need some pills to get your mood up?

09-21-2013, 08:30 PM
mrboxingfan

Im not angry, I'm in great spirits, we all get a kick out of your AS.

How pathetic your topics are and how you come at people on here.

I am starting to see when you attended these PUA Seminars you were probably made fun of in the classroom and it struck a chord with you loser childhood when AS wasnt a sickness like it is now and no one understood... But now, no one cares !!! and your shit is too funny to not ridicule!!!

You better to clown than the people we came here to ctriticize!!

09-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Zan Perrion bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboxingfan View Post
Im not angry, I'm in great spirits,

09-22-2013, 12:38 PM
mrboxingfan

AS boy cant differientiate anger from other emotions so he goes to pics now !!!

Nice crutch !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post