PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Woman suffers accident during sex on a business trip - gets compensation Thread Tools Search Thread
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
LMSTraining
Banned

I can't find an updated version in English.

This is the Spanish language version:

http://globovision.com/articulo/muje...ra-indemnizada

This is from when she was seeking compensation (English):

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/07/au...ll-during-sex/

She got compensated for a lightbulb falling on her head while she was apparently, giving oral sex. Her nose and mouth were hurt. Judges said that it doesn't matter if she was having sexual relations or playing cards - she was working.

Google Translation of Spanish language article:

Quote:
An Australian court ordered compensation to a public official who had an accident while practicing sex during a business trip, the local press published today.

The plenary of judges of the Federal Court of Australia dismissed an appeal from the workers' compensation agency, Comcare, which argued that the official rendezvous was not part of their official duties, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

In its ruling, the judges emphasized that it did not matter if she had spent the night having sex or "playing cards" because she was still working, the source added.

The woman, whose identity was not disclosed, was sent by a government office to a work trip to a town in the interior in November 2007 when she fell on her face a light bulb while having sex with a friend.

Woman injured her nose and mouth and this accident caused problems of anxiety and depression, and the inability to work for a while.

12-21-2012, 07:00 AM
Papa

Lying down on my childhood bed in Sacramento after eating my Mom's great spaghetti and fruit yogurt dessert.

12-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Fabie

Australia is another fucking country infested of feminist retards

12-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Rickert

To be fair this makes perfect legal sense to me, it has nothing to do with feminism.

12-21-2012, 08:40 AM
medusatowomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickert View Post
To be fair this makes perfect legal sense to me, it has nothing to do with feminism.
This makes no sense. She wasnt working at the time. This means I am legally allowed to sue my employer for medical benefits if i go to a strip club on a business trip and contract HIV

12-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Rickert

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusatowomen View Post
This makes no sense. She wasnt working at the time. This means I am legally allowed to sue my employer for medical benefits if i go to a strip club on a business trip and contract HIV
Business trip is working 24 hours a day, also during recreational hours. When you are not supposed to be carrying out work duties during a business trip (and apparantly she wasn't supposed to otherwise the employer would have been more vocal about this) you are still, legally, "working". Like the judge said, it doesn't matter if you are playing cards (or in a bar drinking or whatever else activity) or fucking.

12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Rickert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdocIsGod View Post
But the lightbulb was not on the company's property, it's not the company's responsibility? What the fuck is this bullshit? Compensation should be provided by the owners of the location with the dodgy lightbulb.
I'm not that familiar with the laws of where-ever the fuck this happened but most likely the important fact is that she had an accidental (emphasis, as in not premeditated) incapacitation and inability to work which she incurred on the job (legally speaking, I realize it is a gray area) and is therefore entitled to unemployment/disability benefits.

I don't think this has anything to do with preferential treatment of women tbh.

12-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Master Midface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickert View Post

I don't think this has anything to do with preferential treatment of women tbh.
LOL yeah right, imagine if a guy brought up this suit, it would be thrown out immediately.